Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Could this be my homie iceydougster?

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Didn't he say he likes having sex on the Vegas strip?
That plus theoretically it's the type of behavior you'd expect from a guy that calls women hoes and brags about controlling them.

So tell us iceydougster, is this you?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lulz

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Not surprised, I've seen a subtle pattern, subtle yet screamed out loud in some of his posts that told me it was doug.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Well I never had a fight with the dougster posting as dougster, I don't even recall ever interacting with him at all. But the BS artist iceydougster is another story.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

The real Dougster was an even bigger douche and a stalker.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Vegas - punched - missing an ear? Somebody idolizes Mike Tyson!

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lulz!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement