tuscl

Fakephildot, repairing the psyche of an obsessive lost soul

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
What would make a poster #2 AKA fakephildot take on the name and personality of poster #1 AKA *original* DrPhil who consistently embarrassed, bitch slapped, mopped the floors of and scrubbed the toilet bowls of TUSCL with #2's face?

Why would poster #2 become so masochistly obsessed with poster #1 that in lieu of his desire to get butt fucked by and suck the dick of #1 who is no longer posting here transform his prurient
obsessive desires to other posters on TUSCL?

Why would poster #2 subliminally but obsessively plead with RickDugan, Skibum, Mark, OSU, the list goes on to ass fuck him, suck off their dicks, and finish up on the receiving end of gang bukkake?

How could fakephil's low self esteem manifest itself to lead to the delusions that he s the reincarnated DrPhil whereas in fact he's that child from the past that was ignored by a mother who had the family dog breast feed him then suffered the abuse of being beat and molested by his father, brothers, uncles, the milkman, plumber, and his priest?

Let's face it TUSCL, fakephil has had a horrible life and he needs love and support but granting him his obsessive fetish of ass fucking him and finishing on his face with gang bukkake like all the previous men in his life did is not the answer as it would only enable him to plead for more.

What fakephil desperately needs to be introduced to a new experience that he has yet have in his pathetic life, a woman with a real pussy for him to touch.
But let's not tell him about this plan as it will likely lead to a panic attack and cause him to bolt from TUSCL.

Of course we know that no lucid self respecting woman would want fakephil anywhere within restraining order distance of herself so we need to find a female version of fakephil, is there a modern day version of Typhoid Mary out there?

Members of TUSCL, let's band together and repair the pathetic loser behind the fakephil mask so that someday we can all get together and proclaim...
your welcome!

6 comments

• TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Yes members of TUSCL I know this is a touchy subject but behind all the bravado fakephil is alone and silently pleading for help in repairing his pathetic tortured obsessed psyche.
    We need to step and get him a sexual experience that doesn't include another man's cock.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    That reminds me - Mr. Mark still owes me a fuckin’ trophy for the time I kicked his ass at debatey-debates

I’d spend time kicking your ass Mr. OSU, but you’re so confused about things that it isn’t worth it. I’m just trying to help you with your obsession with Mr. San Jose. Which you’ve never thanked me for. Now the whole board gonna think you’re ungrateful.

You can make it up to me by sending an award once you make the successful love connection with Mr. San Jose.

You’re welcome!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    To my fellow members, posters, and readers of TUSCL it occurred to me that I possibly pushed a little too fast in my first post above.

You know, push too fast like all the male relatives and strangers that pushed their cocks into poor fractured fakephil's ass, lest we forget his up close and personal view of bukkake splooge coming at him from every direction during his lifetime of abuse that resulted in the delusional tortured soul we see posting here on a daily basis.

Yes pushed too fast when I suggested that we find him a modern day Typhoid Mary type of woman that would allow fakephil to touch her pussy. What should be obvious to all is that we need to slow the progression of his therapy down a notch or two.

I propose that we start by showing him a couple photos of what a woman's pussy looks like to erase the images he has of a long perpetual line of male scwantz seared in his abused fractured memory. Then after the jitters stop and he calms down a bit we could let him gaze at modern day Mary's pussy for awhile and then decide on how to proceed regarding actually letting him touch it.

BTW, does anyone have a suggestion for a modern day Mary? Is it possible that such a depraved woman that would allow him within arm's length actually exists?
    Finding her might be the hardest part of the formula leading to the recovery of fakephildot.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're insane to obsess over people on here and to get into vial diatribes like that

You're a certified sick fuck
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

Come on now dougie, drop the fake hypocritical outrage and go back to trolling as yourself. You'll be happier trolling as yourself instead of your poser homeboy persona.

*** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT ICEYBOI *** lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion