Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Back to Las Vegas

Jacks4thson

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am heading back for the first time in 3 years. My last trip was incredibly successful at the Rhino but recent reviews are Luke warm at best.

Any recommendations? BTW not looking for bargains - Vegas is expensive so I am coming prepared.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

I think the best strip club right now is Little Darlings.

Profile picture for Jacks4thson
Jacks4thson
•

Based on recent reviews that would be my conclusion

Profile picture for Enslow
Enslow
•

My two Favorites are Palomino Club and Little Darlings.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Little darlings quality went down. But it has the best looking girls from what I've seen. And I haven't tried it but vip starts at like $250

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement