tuscl

Could Nigeria become the next sex tourism destination? The prince has been quiet

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

8 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Seems like it would be hard for Nigeria to compete with other countries in West African hump with much lower crime rates. Sex tourists are usually white, who see looking European as the beauty standard. East Africans have nose and mouth shapes than are more similar to Europeans than West Africans.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If Haiti can be a sex tourist destination so can Nigeria. But it depends on laws. Sex tourists prefer countries where laws protecting women and children from aexual exploitation are non existent or not enforced. It's a very sick industry.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Rapist & vonce
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Isn't that like the HIV capital of the world ?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @Warrior, sub-Saharan Africa is, not sure country by country but anywhere I would go in Africa, I would keep it in my pants
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    The State Dept can't "shut down" sex tourism in TJ or Thailand, I don't think they could shut it down in West Africa.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Hillary couldn't even stop blow jobs in the oval office.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Cacaplop is either talking about shit from his ass, or talking shit from his mouth. Either way, he isn't worth listening to.

This is him.
    https://www.facebook.com/randy.peel.9/

What a loser!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion