Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

No tats

TheOne&Only
TheOne&OnlyVIP354443

Last man standing.

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

None needed.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Tats are never needed. I have never met a woman and thought to myself that she would be attractive if only she had some tattoos.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Beautiful and fit - and very sexy too. No need for tattoos on her great body. Thank you Gammanu95!

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Good find, but I think I prefer her brunette friend:

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Touche, Ishmael

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Indeed

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Her brunette friend is a hottie too!

It appears there is no body art to be found on either one.

That is unusual these days.

Profile picture for dirtyburt
dirtyburt
•

Some strippers actually think and understand the Long Game. None of my “Four ATF’s have any Tattoos. They lose their inheritance if they Ink Up.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

If A Dancer Needs A Tatt, I Think Putting One On Her Neck With A ⭐Star Would Look Really Cool. The ⭐Star Should Be Just A Small One For The "Hot Girl Look" *******Stripper Cheers

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement