tuscl

Newbie Advice request- Travelling through Myrtle Beach,Richmond VA and Baltimore

Hi,

I am looking for advice, I am in my 40's and haven't had the opportunity to visit SCs until now.

I'll be travelling through Myrtle Beach, Richmond VA and Baltimore on Sunday afternoon\evenings in the near future.

I've read many reviews, thank you, but am having a hard time deciding on where to stop in at least one of those cities.

I am looking for as attractive as possible, nice personality girls. I don't mind spending 500-1000 for a good even if short visit. Extras are a positive but not required.

Any advice on where you would suggest a newbie go who may be smart enough not to get immediately preyed upon....if you are familiar with any of those cities? Thank you!

5 comments

• misterorange
    3 years ago
    Hold on... I'll ask my Uncle Leo.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    If you don't know what to do and don't care how much money you spend, just go to the Block in Baltimore. You'll learn all the lessons you need to with any option you might want. If Hustlers is open, new customers should go there first.
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    Stop off in Martinsburg if you go through on I-81... you'll be glad you did! 😘🔆💋
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Those aren't exactly great strip-club areas – I don’t have firsthand knowledge clubbing there – all I can suggest is to sort the clubs in an area of interest by “Overall Score” or “Most Reviews” then read some reviews of those clubs to try and zero-in on some clubs and also get familiarized w/ them so you don’t get ripped-off.
  • WildIndigoHorse
    3 years ago
    I highly recommend the Doll House. Its in North Myrtle Beach. If other locations have a doll house, im referring to the one in north myrtle beach, South Carolina.

Its just what you're looking for, I think? Warning. Its one of the most expensive clubs I've ever been to. I don't think it would be rude at all to try and talk them down on their offers. I would counter offer them by asking for double time, instead of half price. Even if you get this, they are going to want tips and more tips. If you can somehow get 30 or 45 mins in vip room for a good price, you should be able to get extras. But work it all out prior to, otherwise those sharks might try to sell you more along the way. Also make sure, you know the final price quoted includes the room and the girl.

Thus, its high end, there is steak and lobster style menu. The dress code for the girls is basically, Prom.
    Ball gowns with trains. I was there around Labor Day beginning of August.

They have vip rooms in 15 min segments. Very Private, only interruptions are notice if time is up. I even had one girl take my shoes and pin the curtain down at the corners so not a single sliver could be see through.

The champaign room upstairs is, anything goes. Absolutely anything, but just double check. I was quoted like $3,000 so I passed. I think its too expensive to do vip rooms as a test run for champaign room.
    I do think there might be floor dances, but when I was there I dont think I saw a single one.

They have three bars so if you cant squeeze in on the main one in the middle of the room, try one in the two corners. I think one of them does either cash or credit only for some reason.

Ok the main stage and the main floor is in the center, surrounded by a wall-railing thing. There are a few steps down, as the floor to that area is sunken. Don't hang out down there. There is perimeter seating along the walls next to the walk ways. If you sit in this perimeter area, you will get approached by all the girls.
    Theres a lot of girls too.

Parking is both free and valet. Most of the valet is up front, just go past that and parking wraps all the way around the building. Admission is reasonable considering some of the vip/champ prices.

If you like really nice fake tits, there is a selection here. They did have some shy and sweet girls too, but I think, most of them will approach and sell.

They take credit cards at the entrance to the vip because most people dont carry around more than 1k in cash. Although they put something like 20% fee for credit cards. You might do half and half at that register.

If one 15min vip is too much, then buy only drinks and go somewhere else.
    Wait, I remember the regular couch dances were also pretty private cubbies. $30 a song I think. All that happened to me when I got back there was a rediculously strong sales pitch to go to the vip rooms.
    A few of the girls wont even dance the whole song and then ask for tip.

Besides the hustle, this place had several stunners (10s). Really everyone was an 8+.

Not sure what zipcode in the area pulls these girls in, but theres definitely one nearby.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion