tuscl

OTC/ITC with one 7 a week, one 8 every other week or one 9 a month?

If everything worked out (which is a big if) what way would you lean? Price wise I think it sort of works out sorta close to that.

I don't always do this but I think I've been leaning more in the 9 every now then direction. I'm happier. The 7's, it's just like the dose of whatever drug that just doesn't do it for you anymore. Still better than cold turkey but I just would rather save the money and jerk off or get an LDK.

14 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You need to be in My Organization. Dolled up stripper grade hotties draining you dry every single day, and zero cost for this!

SJG

PSD - Stripper Shoes
    https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7879…
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    My ATF woman, a real 10, Russian blonde, blue eyed absolutely beautiful, nice, sweet and sexy, in her twenties, every other month…

I wrote an article about that experience:

“How I found my All Time Favorite woman.”
    https://tuscl.net/article.php?id=50809

“There should be no regrets about living a good life.”

:D
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ My Organization is going to snatch up all the girls like that.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    There you go Muddy, you just received the official invite to the creep's organization! Lol

To answer your post, why choose, do em all!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    “My Organization is going to snatch up all the girls like that.”

I think SJG just outed himself as a kidnapper because no woman would go into that organization willingly.

BTW not so fast cowboy, why don’t you work on getting internet access past 9PM EST before you go start building an organizations.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    They will be easily recruited because they will get a better deal with us than they would any other way.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Better deal? Like free library internet?
    Unlike you I'd venture that they don't need that but if they did they wouldn't need you as the middle man to provide it.
  • wld4tatas
    3 years ago
    I refuse to settle for any of these options.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    This post could be a TUSCL classic.

CJKent referring to a girl he met when he actually just copied a cheesy story from penthouse letters. We all know the closest he has ever been to a hit girl is in the check out line at 711 when he was buying his Cheetos.

SJG claiming hot women will want to join his organization and willingly get fucked by a bunch of men all day because he’ll provide them with free internet access, a library card and breakfast at the local soup kitchen everyday.

My buddy Muddy whining about having to bang a “7” once a week when he’s probably never banged anything over a “4” yet in his life.

Then OSU mercifully busting everyone’s balls which is much deserved.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    @Muddy
    By that reasoning, it sounds like I could do a 4 every single day and then some.

9= 1 time/month
    8= 2 times
    7= 4
    6= 8
    5= 16
    4= 32

Hell, I can't wait for February!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    My organization is still just a handful of people. But once things go bit further, it will deliver on all that has been promised.

Now it will always be only for those that want to be with us. But for those who so choose, the experience of sexual scarcity and of sexual quantity being linked to money will vanish.

SJG

70s Electric Miles Davis Mix (Jazz, Jazz Funk, Jazz Rock, Fusion..)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBTQzsxf…
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    This post was so weird. I just can't think that way about OTC interactions.

Who and how often I fuck OTC has as much to do with the complete package as with her visual rating alone. Sure we use those numbers when we're summarizing a club crew by mostly sight alone, but how appealing I find her as a total package (looks, charm, charisma, etc.) is what drives my decisions.

I also can't imagine a situation where a girl is so expensive that I could only see her once per month. If that is the case then she is pricing *way* out of market for any area I routinely club in, which means that I won't see her at all. I'm not cheap by any means, but at some point the principle of the thing matters.

I'm already routinely paying for an hour or less what someone working in one of the better local retail jobs would need to work 20-30 hours to make even at today's inflated wage numbers - not long ago that would have been closer to 40 hours. There are plenty of hot girls who view this as good enough money for a side stop to/from the club that I don't feel any desire to become a lottery payment for any one girl.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    This is a false choice. I would be dissatisfied with any of these results.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    SJG, the 3 librarians at the library don’t count as members of your organization organization.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion