Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Lineup tonight?

Muddy
MuddyVIP4713751148

USA

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

I know, I know the explosions, the bullets, the bombings, intense combat, and I don’t want to be insensitive to all that but is there any chance Anastasia makes it in tonight?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for PhredJohnson
PhredJohnson
•

Not even close to being funny.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ too soon

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

This is what trying too hard looks like.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I thought that post was pretty funny 🤷🏻‍♀️

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Muddy is a racist right wing misogynist.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Anastasia is at my place. For some reason, Ukranian strippers are willing to do OTC for a low price.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ That would be Outside the country (OTC), right ?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Wow! That’s clever - and unexpected! Lol!

I’m kinda worried that Muddy, NiceSpice and I might have a similar sense of humor!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement