tuscl

Luxxx Showgirls of Peoria destroyed by fire

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
https://www.week.com/2022/02/14/update-w…

25 News Livestream
ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE: West Peoria business considered total loss after early morning fire
Fire officials say the early Monday morning fire resulted in the total loss of the building.
Fire officials say the early Monday morning fire resulted in the total loss of the building.(25 News / Heart of Illinois ABC)
By Deanna Cantu and Caroline Todd
Published: Feb. 14, 2022 at 3:34 AM EST|Updated: 7 hours ago
UPDATE 6:50 a.m. - Fire officials say an early morning fire in West Peoria caused the total loss of a business.

At least seven different agencies responded to the fire at Luxxx Showgirls of Peoria, an adult entertainment business located in the 3600 block of West Farmington Road.

Firefighters with the Limestone Fire Department first arrived on scene around 1:15 a.m. Deputy Fire Chief Dale Hoerr said they saw flames shooting out fifteen feet in the air from the top of the building.

Hoerr said it appears the fire started in an apartment on the North side of the building then quickly spread to the business.

“We tried to make entry and it pushed us back out. Too much fire in there,” Hoerr said.

The business was open when the fire broke out, according to Hoerr. Everyone inside the building was able to get out, but one person was sent to the hospital for smoke inhalation. Their condition is unknown.

The cause of the fire is unknown at the time. The fire marshal is investigating.

4 comments

• From978
    3 years ago
    I'll bet there's going to be a lot of that sort of thing going around.
  • sinclair
    3 years ago
    I went there a few times when it was Pulse Gentlemen's Club. Oh well, another one bites the dust.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Damn, seemed like a lot dancers liked it there 😕
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I went there once. Most dancers were locked up by regulars. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnXgkH3n…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion