tuscl

So Cal Strip Club Recommendations

I have an assignment that will keep me in the Orange County CA area for a week. Although I haven’t been to California in over 20 years, I have tried to keep somewhat abreast of the club landscape over the years by regularly reading the reviews for clubs in Southern California. I would appreciate a couple of recommendations as to a few of the more popular and reliable clubs where I can reasonably expect to have a decent time and experience for my money. I will have a vehicle and do not mind traveling around the greater L.A. area. Kind thanks in advance.

8 comments

• shadowcat
    3 years ago
    If you like alcohol with your clubbing see this review in Orange County.

https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=382778

Incidentally the first home I ever bought was in Westminster for $22.6K back around 1970. Zillow now appraises it at over 1 million.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    One aussiehinz what are you shooting for exactly?

I like some of the OC clubs. As shadow said the Library in Westminster has some good talent. The Library in Anaheim too and Imperial Showgirls also in Anaheim. For ITC fun I would check out Sahara theater.

I personally love Bare Elegance in Hawthorne. Great great talent sometimes and all the girls walk around butt naked, it is truly a sight to behold. For good looking girls check out some of the Hollywood clubs (they tend to be hated on here, but the have some girls you just can't find in the rest in America) 4Play in west LA, Spearmint Rhino downtown and Spearmint Rhino Van Nuys.

And then ofcourse you got City of Industry. SRCOI and Synn are probably in the top 10 TUSCL type clubs. You look and around think damn these are extras clubs? Look at some of these girls.

Not talking about strip clubs but in general for me the difference between LA and OC is like night and day. LA is fucked up! Hollywood is like the hood now. Half the city looks like skid row. Despite all that I think it's still a cool area, and it's in my opinion is the best area in America for strip clubs and just mongering overall.

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    In my humble opinion and limited experience:

Best looking girls and high mileage, with the right girl, at a bit high price.

Nude clubs no alcohol.

Bare Elegance near LAX
    4Play in West Los Angeles
    Spearmint Rhino Downtown Los Angeles

Nice looking girls and “Full” high mileage at a reasonable high price

Nude clubs no alcohol.

Spearmint Rhino City of Industry
  • Rod8432
    3 years ago
    Bare Elegance hands-down the best looking girls. BUT, I've not been post-Covid. From what I've read, the girls aren't as hot as they once were, and no longer parade around totally naked. Hoping that comes back before long...
  • aussiehinz
    3 years ago
    Many thanks for all the suggestions. Just what I was looking for.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cheetahs... Crazy Girls... Platinum.
  • sweetjamesjones
    3 years ago
    Does anyone in the LA area know if King Henry VIII or Starz have re-opened?
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @sweetjamesjones

Google says:

King Henry VIII

cool vibes but it shut down and hasn’t reopened since...

All of the girls are now on CrownCams.com

STARZ

This spot was the Keyboard Lounge in the 60s, Ike and Tina Turner Review played there one night.

Permanent Closed
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion