tuscl

Seeking current info on Spearmint Rhino, City of Industry

unbelheathen
Pennsylvania
Greetings, all. I hope someone here can help me out.

Despite a so-so experience at the Vegas Rhino, I became very enthused by the Z-Bone review of the COI location:
http://www.zbone.com/club/reviews/stripl…
With the hostess club and bookstore w/glory holes next door, it sounded like a pervy theme park!

However, I notice that the TUSCL review isn't as enthusiastic as I would expect from that sort of set-up, nor do I see a hostess club listing nearby. Z-bone's review is from 1998, so I can easily imagine a lot of changes... can anyone here tell the whole story?

Thanks.

7 comments

• parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    I'll tell you a story. It's about the occasional tool who gets on this discussion board to ask foolish questions. These people are always directed to look up specific club information in the review area. If the answers you seek aren't there what makes you think someone here will tell you something different? Do you believe we are hoarding the "real" info on strip clubs for the core participants? Don't be a pussy. If a club has gotten your interest go check it out. If you don't like it you are free to leave.
  • unbelheathen
    17 years ago
    I apologize for the misleading topic of my original post. Current info is available from the reviews, and I harbor no notion that any information is hoarded - or if it were, that a simple post in the discussion board would get access to the secret stash.

The story I'm looking for is more along the lines of what happened to the club and surrounds. I"'d hoped a local might remember if, when and why the hostess club closed, or if policy changes at the bookstore killed some fun. That's not something I can learn from visting, not to mention that it is not at all likely that I will ever visit, as I live nowhere near.

That said, I hardly think my post, misleading as it was, was offensive enough to merit the vitriol of parodyman's reply. Is this a common response to new posters and errors in this forum?
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi unbelheathen,

You need to take parodyman with a grain of salt. He is funny a good deal of the time.

Nothing wrong, imo, with asking about a particular club. Not everything about a club is always in the review section of the site.

Welcome to TUSCL. :) BTW, if I act like a total asshole please don't take it personal!!!

• beeoch
    17 years ago
    Unbel, Your trip to the COI Spearament Rhino is about 8 to 9 years to late. The lap dances are about a minute long $20 topless $40 nude. The hostess clubs are loooong gone, (sigh) I could tell you some hostess club stories. The Glory holes are gay (I think you get my meaning). There are alot of AMP's in the area. Go try SR let us know what you think. The Los Angeles area in the late 1990's to about 2003 was great if you knew where to look and were a regular. No more, oh well I just save my LD money to go to ESL. Beeoch
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    I could give you a rundown on alot of LA clubs,but unfortunately I despise the SR chain with a passion, and will never set foot in one again.
  • unbelheathen
    17 years ago
    Thanks to all for making me and my question welcome, and especially to Beeoch for the info (and quite clever description of the glory holes. I Have Been Warned). 9 years too late is the story of my SC life... but hey, by the time I get to LA, the pendulum may have swung back. I'll be sure to check TUSCL then.

Lopaw: Since we're on the subject, do you have a current fave in LA? As I said, my Vegas Rhino trip did not impress me, so I'm happy to hear praise of others.
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    My fave clubs in LA are near the airport, since it's close to home:

Bare Elegance(nude)tops my list - gorgeous women (even on dayshift) and lately the mileage has been excellent. Not too much silicone, good selection of girls. Dances are pricey, tho.

Jet Strip(nude) - what the girls here lack in looks they more than make up for in the backroom (this is where the dancers who don't make the Bare Elegance cut wind up working). The neighborhood isn't the greatest, tho.

Century West(nude) - Hot women, but the club hasn't been renovated in 50 years. Chairs held together with duct tape. Biggest problem here - upselling. It's a big problem in this club.

Wild Goose(topless)- great place to kick back with a beer and watch the boobies. Neighborhood bar feel, with sports on the tube & pool tables in the back. Selection of women can range from model quality to crack ho. Ya never know what you'll find here. Mild LD's for $20 a pop.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion