Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

DEAR GOD

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

We will give you Icee, CJ Kent and San Jose Guy if you give us back Betty White.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

And now we know that shailynn loves Betty White, but hates God.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I had to put them on ignore I just couldn’t do it anymore. But it’s been great. instant big time site upgrade because I know I’m missing absolutely nothing of value being added ever.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I put CJ and SJG on Ignore. Haven't done that to Icey yet. He's like a trainwreck. I can't look away.

Profile picture for drewcareypnw
drewcareypnw
•

I get annoyed, put people on ignore, get bored without the drama, and un-ignore... until I get annoyed again and ignore them. I'm my own worst enemy.

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

“Let the dogs bark, Sancho.

It's a sign that we are moving forward"

~ Don Quixote de La Mancha ~ aka Alonso Quixano ~ The leading character of the 1605/1615 novel Don Quijote de la Mancha, written by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, regarded as the greatest writer in the Spanish language.

:D

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

I've been using the "hide thread" feature a lot lately. I don't like putting anyone on ignore because then there are unusual gaps in threads I may actually want to read. The assholes I ignore are the term paper sellers and shit like that.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

^^^ If you send those profiles to founder, he deletes them pretty quickly.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

“ The assholes I ignore are the term paper sellers and shit like that.”

If only these guys were around when I was in college.

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

Just like “Santa Claus🎅” You should thank the Fatherland for the word “God”;

“The English word god comes from the Old English god, which itself is derived from the Proto-Germanic *ǥuđán. Its cognates in other Germanic languages include guþ, gudis (both Gothic), guð (Old Norse), god (Old Saxon, Old Frisian, and Old Dutch), and got (Old High German).”

:D

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^ where did the name most people associate with you “DOUCHE BAG” originate from?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

^ get rid of guys who suck cock like Xguy, who was identified as male at birth....

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

This thread has no redeeming qualities, at all.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement