tuscl

DEAR GOD

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
We will give you Icee, CJ Kent and San Jose Guy if you give us back Betty White.

13 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    And now we know that shailynn loves Betty White, but hates God.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    And we'll throw in Cacaplop and his Stolen Valor free of charge!
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I had to put them on ignore I just couldn’t do it anymore. But it’s been great. instant big time site upgrade because I know I’m missing absolutely nothing of value being added ever.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I put CJ and SJG on Ignore. Haven't done that to Icey yet. He's like a trainwreck. I can't look away.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    I get annoyed, put people on ignore, get bored without the drama, and un-ignore... until I get annoyed again and ignore them. I'm my own worst enemy.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “Let the dogs bark, Sancho.

It's a sign that we are moving forward"

~ Don Quixote de La Mancha
    ~ aka Alonso Quixano
    ~ The leading character of the 1605/1615 novel Don Quijote de la Mancha, written by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, regarded as the greatest writer in the Spanish language.

:D
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I've been using the "hide thread" feature a lot lately. I don't like putting anyone on ignore because then there are unusual gaps in threads I may actually want to read. The assholes I ignore are the term paper sellers and shit like that.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ If you send those profiles to founder, he deletes them pretty quickly.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    “ The assholes I ignore are the term paper sellers and shit like that.”

If only these guys were around when I was in college.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Just like “Santa Claus🎅” You should thank the Fatherland for the word “God”;

“The English word god comes from the Old English god, which itself is derived from the Proto-Germanic *ǥuđán. Its cognates in other Germanic languages include guþ, gudis (both Gothic), guð (Old Norse), god (Old Saxon, Old Frisian, and Old Dutch), and got (Old High German).”

:D
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^ where did the name most people associate with you “DOUCHE BAG” originate from?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^ get rid of guys who suck cock like Xguy, who was identified as male at birth....
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    This thread has no redeeming qualities, at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion