tuscl

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people w

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title couldn’t say it all.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."

~ Plato (427-347 B.C.)

8 comments

• skibum609
    3 years ago
    Mohamed married a nine year old girl.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Did you know that the blooming onion is a crime against nature?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cj Kent is kinda awkward but posts the best political views on here
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^^ I agree fully!

SJG

Chaka Khan - Melody Still Lingers On (Live, 1981)
    84,349 viewsSep 19, 2012
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyzrlndL…
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    It's crazy to think the parody account on an anonymous strip club forum is the most sane one in this thread.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    CJ Kent is a left wing turd and a bigoted moron, just like you Icey. You're probably the same fucking asshole as well. CJ Kent, like all progressives, worships failure.
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    Being good doesn't mean you're necessarily smart. There are still good people that are stupid
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Lots of people would use guns in an excessive way, brandishing and bullying, if it were not illegal.

Friend told me how he used an unloaded double barrel 8 gauge to bully someone and make him pay up. That was a long time ago, but it was still unlawful.

Building I lived in a guy used a mussel loading dueling pistol with an external hammer. It was unloaded and he pointed it at a neighbor who came to the front door and pulled the trigger and let the hammer fall. Police said it was still a crime because it could have been loaded and fired.

He ended up having to do community service. But he also had to surrender all of his other guns, modern guns. And then at the insistence of the other tenants the guy was forced to move out.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion