Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Today is national fart day.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Here is everything you always wanted to know about farts.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Interesting.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Do you know why it’s never a good idea to fart in an Apple store?

They don’t have Windows

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I've celebrated multiple times today. Hold on let me do it again.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Mackie!

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Ok, National Fart Day... but I still don't see how today different than any other day.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I can't help but wonder as to the process for establishing when National Fart Day is. Did Jack Black eat 37 bean burritos, then locked Joe Biden in a room, and told him he wouldn't let him out till he proclaimed it National Fart Day?

Profile picture for crosscheck
crosscheck
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement