Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Happy New Tear Fuckers!

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am taking up dirt bike riding for 2022. Here is a video of me jumping

What new hobbys ate you doing in 2022

Replies (5)

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

I'm trying to shit in as many McDonald's as possible.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That video is amazing! Very cool!

I want to see Mack do that with his shit truck!

I plan to take filth to a lower level in 2022. I’m not sure how I will find a filthier hole - but I’m going to be searching for the bottom of the barrel.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ good idea 💡

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I like how it’s “new tear” instead of “new year”—really sets the tone 😅

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Happy New Year you MotherTrucker!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement