tuscl

Austin, TX Clubs

Wednesday, November 7, 2007 8:00 AM
I'll being traveling through Austin, Texas soon. So I wanted to get the opinion of some of the die-hard TUSCLers here regarding which clubs would be best to visit. From what I've been able to gather so far, Palazio, Perfect10, and Sugar's Uptown Cabaret appear to be some of the better options. But I'd greatly appreciate any further input that any of you could provide. It's still several weeks before I'll be heading down to the Lone Star State. But I figured I'd get some scouting reports in advance so that I'll be plenty prepared when the time for the "big game" arrives.

5 comments

• arbeeguy
    17 years ago
    gosh darn it if you guys have something to say about the Austin Clubs why don't you post it on the club site. Then everybody will know the same stuff.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi arbeeguy, Seems like a good idea, but the operative word is seems. Some people, such as myself, might prefer not to write a review unless there is a specific inquiry or I need to look at other reviews if I'm going to be travelling. I still plan on doing a review of Black Gold if I ever get feeling well enough to head down that way. Who knows, I could have been given a bum steer and Black Gold may still be a gay club. BTW, according to The Herald gay clubs save a neighborhood while straight clubs kill a neigborhood and who knows they might be right. :) Better yet who gives a fuck? Gay, straight, or a church, or even a police station or vacant lot. Heck, even some more government slum housing would be fine and dandy.
  • hands_on
    17 years ago
    I prefer Joy for contact and P10 for somewhat less contact and prettier women. Read my reviews for more detail.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Austin, TX was a city on one of my past road trips in 2006. Check my reviews. I don't recall getting too excited about any of them... but of course that was probably due to not finding any extras available.
  • Chief69
    17 years ago
    P10 was a good time each time I went there. Joy was less consistent.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion