Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Where do the former mbot dancers work now?

Rnj22
Rnj22VIP1

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just curious since there were some gems there. And any information anyone has would be helpful

Replies (5)

Profile picture for mjpenn07
mjpenn07
•

Was wondering the same thing just yesterday as I tried to recall some of the dancers names. Only ones I could remember were Kayleigh Pierce and Krista Pierce. If I recall correctly Kayleigh was the hottest girl I ever saw there

Profile picture for mahatmakanejeeves
mahatmakanejeeves
•

There were so many great ones there. Kayleigh was indeed gorgeous. She has an instagram page at: instagram.com

Rita Russoff has retired.

Jessie Sparks has, too.

Not sure about these but I'll mention names to help others reminisce: Taylor West, Mia Michaels, Diana D'Ora, Holly Snow, Allison Armani, Chloe Rose, Amber Rhondell and Haley Simmons.

Someone told me Jenavieve Paige was another SF club but I don't know which--likely Crazy Horse, I'd guess.

Ivanka Day left a few years before they closed and is, the last I heard, still at Spearmint Rhino in Vegas.

Profile picture for mjpenn07
mjpenn07
•

Good memory @mahatmakeanejeeves.

Was Rita the super pushy Eastern European with bolt-ons? She'd always come over, grab my hand, and start pulling me toward the back. Declined every damn time.

I definitely got a few dances from Mia Michaels. Not necessarily the hottest one there but she had a good personality and gave good stage-side and couch dances

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Try da truck stop

Profile picture for mahatmakanejeeves
mahatmakanejeeves
•

mjpenn07. Yes, that was likely Rita. I was a regular of hers for many years--lots of fun and a former Penthouse Pet (same with her friend, Ivanka).

Mia was wonderful, too--very soft and with some amazing skills. I miss the place.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement