tuscl

First time experience

I received lot of information from this forum and it’s time for me to write my experience. Hope it helps others. I am from Southeast Asia and looks like a Mexican person. I flew from phoenix to San Diego on Tuesday. Before flying to phoenix, I filled out the FAA form. I took a Uber to the border for $30. I went through the Mexican immigration point and showed them the form (they didn’t ask me to pay$30 as some others has mentioned before) and entered Mexico. With all the information I received from this forum, I walked confidently outside and may be due to me looking like a person from Mexico no one bothered me for taxi. I took a taxi and said Hong Kong. He dropped me their and I paid $5. By the time I reached Hongkong it was 12:00 PM. Purchased my VIP card and checked in to hotel with a double bedroom due to suggestions from other senior members. The room I checked into was 656. This room has a swing (someone asked the room number with a swing before in this forum. Hope it helps). I dropped my bag and splitted my money into different pockets. I went to the bar and damn it was way better than I was expected. I ordered a beer and sat at a table. After sometime a BG approached and she was 7. I bought her couple of drinks and went upstairs. She was really nice to me and that’s one of the main reasons I took her to the room. She is from Mexico City and we had good time. I went to Azul’s to eat some food and back to the club. I seated myself upstairs and was watching the dancers at the pole. I liked one of the dancers and I tipped her. She came to my table after her dance and bought her 3 drinks. She is really young, but was not as free as the one before. I asked her to show her boobs and she wants to show only if we went to the room. I told her I have to leave and she was really upset. I gave her $20 and left. While I was talking to this girl, one girl came and sat with customers in front of me and damn she was 10. Unfortunately she went with the guy at the table. I came downstairs and sat at a table where the soap show is happening. Here I saw another girl from Guadalajara and she was 9. She is really nice to me with good attitude and bought her two drinks. Finally we went upstairs and had some good time. We slept in bed for sometime after and finally she left. I went back to the bar after 30 minutes and roamed around for a while. I saw one girl who was looking really sad and I am staring at that girl so that I can invite her to sit with me. Finally one guy came and her face lit up. I think she is waiting for that guy. One girl approached me and told her I am not interested. I started roaming again for sometime and saw this girl whom I mentioned 10, dancing. I tipped her some money and told her I will be waiting there for her. Then I realized she don’t know any English. I waited for that girl and finally she came to me after her dance. We were looking for a table and there aren’t any empty tables. This guy took us to the vip room and charged $30 for two songs. I bought her a drink and she gave good dance. I told her that I want to take her to the room and went upstairs. She is from Guadalajara too and was smiling all the time. We both took shower and had some good time. I went to Azul’s again and had some food around 7:30. I went back to room and slept for some time and checked out of the hotel at 3 PM. Took hotel taxi and they dropped me of at the border. There is a big line and took almost 1 hour to enter US. This time I took the tram and then Uber to the airport.

3 comments

• TFP
    3 years ago
    Should have written this as a review. Yet still, thanks for the trip report. Sounds like you had a great time.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    A 7, a 9, and a 10. Wow

Good pacing.
  • tbot1102
    3 years ago
    Nice experience. You traveled so far and yet stayed only a few hours?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion