tuscl

Another Special Dancer from Decades Ago . . .

Thanks to MIDancer I was recalling different dancers that really stood out for one reason or another. I saw this cute dancer and she was new. I could tell because although she was very soft, her hands were very rough and calloused. It was funny she said to me that she really appreciated rough hands on a man. I laughed and said why in the world would you want a man with rough hands. She takes my hands and turns them over and is looking at them and just lightly caressing them. She looks deep straight in my eyes and says these are the hands of a man who knows honest hard work. :) Boy, that made me feel so good at the time coming from her. :)

So she made a connection and I spent a lot more than I normally did, and felt good about it.

It turned out that although she was soft, she was capable of doing a man's work. This just shocked me. A little woman so soft with calloused hands that knew construction work. Not a skilled laborer. Just someone that will put in a hard days work for a fair days pay. When I asked her about her new job of dancing she laughed at me and said if you could get paid the same or more than you are now to entertain women wouldn't you jump at the chance! Damn, straight was my answer. Nice AC, plenty to drink, get to feel up the opposite sex. Heaven. :) The thing she didn't like about it was that it didn't seem very honest. A man should just go out and find himself a woman instead taking the easy way out. She says this is really something I get paid a lot more and work a whole lot less. Doesn't seem right, but nobody is being forced to spend their hard earned money here. A very nice person. :)

More than few times she tried to convince me to stop taking the easy way out as she put it. Even wanted to give me dating advice, which would probably have been helpful indeed! :) I asked once wouldn't you miss me as customer? She says not even a little bit. Laughing. She says I'd rather see you with some woman that you really care about and who cares about you.

12 comments

• Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I remember my first lap-dance. I remember my first service provider. I remember a couple of the more recent experiences at clubs that are still close in memory. and I remember a few other key moments in between. But I have certainly forgotten, at least in specific, the vast majority.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Yes, for one reason or another most dancers just blend together like most people do in general. Only so many characters out there; or people that step out of cultural norms of the occasion. I'll never forget the reaction of this dancer when I mentioned Felicity or the reaction of the manager. She was special to them for whatever reasons. Sometimes a dancer could just be special to you. Like the dancer with the construction hands admiring my construction hands or the dancer that created a chemistry explosion like no other then refused to do further business.

• Professor906090
    17 years ago
    Jablake,
    sounds like a story of both of my ATF. One that I fell in love with found another job and stopped dancing, and the second one I left myself because I felt we were starting to connect on too many levels. The difference between our stories is that in both cases I stopped buying dances from them, it just felt wrong.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    I guess I'm wary of customers who fall in love with dancers. Yes, they could definitely be on the money . . . it is just that I see so many incompetent customers. Now, they may be great at whatever it is they do professionally or may have wonderful rapport with friends, but when it comes to relationships they seem beyond dumb.

I will never forget my idiot buddy. He is old and a successful businessman. He is groping the young girl and giving her a lot of cash. Then he is upset that she only likes him for his money and doesn't care about his other qualities. I could not understand how he could be so stupid. He didn't show any interest in the girl except for groping her and giving her money. No meaningful communication. Just hello, here is some cash and I will grab you all over and somehow that is supposed to get her to fall in love or even in like. That is an extreme example, but I see it get played out again and again.

Let's say the customer is fairly sharp when it comes to relationships even then I'm thinking he might have gotten "lucky" (I love that kind of luck.) with a dancer who is really top notch as far as fantasy.

I can't see buying dances as wrong for the man. :) For the woman I can see where she may feel that selling dances interferes with the *real* relationship and there is no positive to selling dances to a person she wants to be with or be very close friends with. One dancer told me in her culture the female friend was supposed to help--her duty, in fact-- her male friend until he was able to find a good woman so that his sexual needs didn't override his good sense. Furthermore, the female friend considered it an honor to help him in that manner. :) Very sweet . . . too sweet.

• Professor906090
    17 years ago
    Thanks, Dr. Phil for suggesting that I am an "incompetent customer" or "when it comes to relationships they [me} seem beyond dumb". I do respect the fact that you are about 30 years older than I am and I will not take your wisdoms apart. I'll just say: "May you never run out of turkey!" :) Seriously, Jab, lighten up and learn to respect and tolerate others' points of view and not try to win EVERY argument, its impossible.

• jablake
    17 years ago

As I said in my first sentence "Yes, they [the customer] could definitely be on the money . . . " meaning the love is real. So what does my seeing so many incompetent customers have to do with you?

Do you feel like an incompetent customer??? . . .

I wonder how you got that impression. I don't know what your circumstances were. You might be extremely sharp relationship wise. However, when I hear about dancer love it just raises alarm bells. Doesn't mean that the alarm is correct. Different people, different areas, different times, etc.

But, yes the customers I see are often beyond dumb. Give her money and a lot of groping and that equals love? Maybe it does for the right woman. It just seems beyond dumb normally. I also believe that dancer customer real romance/love is fairly rare. Doesn't make it the case; it is just what I've seen. Like the hooker who knew NO woman who is in the business gets sexually excited with a customer . . . that is true in her experience and I think it is normally very true . . . there are exceptions, however.

• Professor906090
    17 years ago
    Jab, I go to SC for several reasons. First reason is to harvest sexual energy which I bring back home. That happens 95% of the time. Falling in love of experiencing romantic feeling toward a dancer, if channeled properly, produces unexpectedly good results in other areas of my life (professional, personal, creative endeavors, etc). I recognize that the second reason is a dangerous route given my personality, but you know what they say in Wall Street Journal: higher risks, higher returns. And I do not really care what kind of cutomer I am, I have my own agenda.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Sounds very good. The reason to care what type of customer you are is so you don't get hurt, but as you pointed out higher risks, higher returns. :)

I can see a customer losing almost everything under the wrong circumstances and it pays, sometimes, to be aware. The hooker I became friends with thought initially I was just a dumb john and right or wrong she changed her opinion. She came to realize that there isn't a one size fits all rule. She had a problem with customers falling in love with her and so her vision was warped by that especially since her friends in the business had very similar problems. She told me, what in the hell is there some shortage of regular women out there? She believed most of the guys just needed to learn relationship skills and that hookers should be very temporary.

• DougS
    17 years ago
    I don't consider myself an "incompetent customer" either. In fact, not only am I very careful, but I am also hearing the raised alarms and seeing all of the red flags waving. But even with all of that, I've fallen for my ATF. I DO believe that this is one of those exceptions and though I'm not crazy enough to think that she's in love with me, I'm pretty convinced that she has feelings for me. She's currently going through a divorce (not because of me) and she's asked that I wait for her.

Time will tell.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi DougS,

And, you may not be an "incompetent customer." Just remember love is a powerful drug that affects the thinking of its victims. :)

• jablake
    17 years ago
    Speaking of brain dead customers do you see the tapes of police stings? Yes, the guy's little head is probably doing all the thinking. It just seems like a person with average intelligence should be able to see the scam without any problem.

OTOH, just because the media shows those clips they may represent an exception. IOWs, the sting might be carried out very differently and the police woman may even engage in some sexual servicing in order to make an arrest. Why not? She might enjoy it and besides she is helping to fight crime.

I could even see the "john" refusing to pay for sexual services and still getting arrested. It is a game and the rules can change abruptly. The same goes for accused drug dealers or drug users. Wrong place and wrong time you're going to jail and that is just the way it can play sometimes. Heck, you could be Mr. or Ms. Innocent and just got unlucky.

• Professor906090
    17 years ago
    Doug, I wish we can meet some day to compare notes...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion