tuscl
Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Desire Christmas Party

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
Wednesday, December 8, 2021 12:04 AM
Anyone going to the Christmas party tomorrow? PM me if you want to say hello.

11 comments

• kyumsaing
    3 years ago
    Parking lot was pretty full at 1pm, but not too crowded yet with all 3 floors going.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Aww scrubby, are you feeling insecure in the size of your tiny little dinky again?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Right. God forbid that the club-specific discussion forum be used to discuss things happening at the club...
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I'm convinced one of the Desire bouncers touched ol' Scrubby in the no-no place, his little pee-pee stood at attention, and he hates the place for leaving him confused.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Hating Desires is like hating apple pie and the fourth of July.
  • Locutusbrg
    3 years ago
    Lol I did not go but I was wondering what I missed.
  • BitCoinHodler
    3 years ago
    I saw some dancers posting on social media about how much money they made, even some dancers who never post anything like that. Glad I skipped out on it, must have been packed and I'm being a little scared of covid with numbers rising so much.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I'm going to post a review when I'm eligible for VIP credit (another day or 2). But I was disappointed...I don't think the Desire "business model" works with the "party" atmosphere. There were a shit ton of people, both guys and girls, but almost no one was getting dances/VIPs. I'd rather have just gone on a normal Wednesday afternoon.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ You must have been the creep who tried to look at my penis while I was taking a piss. Go away, Cacaplop.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Yeah, I don't mind Desire when it's busy, but I don't love it when it's packed. I couldn't have gone anyway, but I'm not thinking I missed a lot based on my preferences.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Desitres is always kind of uniteresting the day after an event, bnut 2-3 days later its usually great. Thursday night football there tonight.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion