tuscl

Rech is Messing With Us

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Lil Baller bumping 10 year old threads I can accept.

But today in my feed this thread shows up:
https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=3136…

Started in 2014, and hasn’t had a comment since March, 2021, why is it showing up at the top of my feed?

Nothing surprises me anymore, whether it be in the news or unfolding in front of me in real life, the insane has become normal now. Oddly enough the one place I come for a laugh with a make-believe pimp and a homeless guy at the forefront, now is finally becoming too strange for me to comprehend!

8 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    My guess is that a literal spammer bot bumped that thread and was linking to academic writing essays, diet pills, etc…and then got deleted.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    First RomanticLover the other day and then RandomMember the prequel account this morning. These bots are choosing entertaining threads 🤣
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Oh so we’re referring to Juice as a “bot” now?

If there’s all these bots running around can someone please buy Juice a poker bot so he can finally start winning when he plays the PPPoker app for real money!?!?!
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    The "My Feed" button actually has a use?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Paranoia runs rampant on TUSCL
    👀 👀
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    That thread was bumped first by Baller in March 2021 and then by two spam bots last night.

I know because I send spam bots to founder whenever I see them and he deletes them. Unfortunately, the threads stay bumped even after the spam profile is deleted.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^ oh that makes perfect sense, and I never saw the spam bots posts.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Congrats to nicespice, TUSCL's spam detection professional, Google will be hiring her away any day now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion