Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I ate a big ass turkey!

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Den I farted! Da end!

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

It ain't the end 'til you shit it out.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’d recommend you check your shorts.

Those aren’t gravy stains Macky!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^really??

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Big ass turkey

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

🙂

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Ask a lot lizzard to check your ass for sharts. She might not even ask for more money!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^ ^^^^^^ Good idea!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I still got da fartz!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lol!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement