tuscl

Wellness Check: Juice

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Does anyone know if Juice is still alive? Somebody bumped a thread started by him yesterday and I realized he hasn’t logged in since September.

Maybe he’s banging out a lot of overtime at the Piggly Wiggly.

11 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I hope he’s not at the Piggly Wiggly that chain closed years ago.
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    The timing of this post is uncanny...I just messaged him yesterday. We had plans for him to visit my club before the shut down so I was reaching out to see if he's up for rescheduling. Sure hope he's OK! 🤔
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Juice’s adherence to a schedule has as good of a track record as he is setting up and attending TUSCL meet ups.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    He's needs to get his ass back here
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Just messaged Juice to try to summon him back. See what happens

(Hopefully Ricky doesn’t get mad at me for that lmao)
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Why Juice brays when he cums:

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7671…

SJG
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Juice is just as reliable as your average stripper. He shows up when he wants and stays around long enough to get his fix and then disappears as soon as something shiny catches his eye. We all know he will show up again at some point with some wild ass stories about why he hasn't been around. He will be welcomed back by his regular supporters and will leave them sad when he inevitably disappears again.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    When we've chatted in the past he's mentioned he gets burnt out on TUSCL and takes a break from time to time. I would hope that this summer he was able to go play poker more often and is just busy doing that, and picking up babes on the Bumble app! lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    He had been posting a lot less for a couple of years now - in the last couple of years he'd disappear for a while, then reappear for a short while, then disappear again.

In the past couple of years he had mentioned how he was working a lot and at times he mentioned he had more than one job; plus also his affinity for gambling - I assume he has less free-time these days and also has developed other interests.
  • magicrat
    3 years ago
    He's still around. I exchanged a few tests with him a couple weeks ago.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    He’s the best, I remember when he’d post selfies of him at work on here and create rap songs making fun of Larry fishsticks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion