tuscl

Q&A/AmberPampersYou

Amber from Treadure Club I’m Greensboro was kind enough to agree to a dancer Q&A. She’ll probably answer sometime tonight. Just scanning the photo gallery she seems like a huge hit already on TUSCL.

1. When and how did you get into dancing?

2. Can you describe the Greensboro/North Carolina strip club scene?

3. You dance at Treasure club right, anywhere else?

4. What kind of customers tend to go after you?

5. What kind of customers do you go after? Avoid?

6. Any stripper drama stories?

7. Ever seen a pimp in the club?

8. Drugs you've seen?

9. Do you do extras?

10. Hot VIP experience?

11. VIP experience that you regret?

12. Ever try to get over on a customer? Customer ever try to get over on you?

13. Dances with you are like...

14. VIP with you is like...

15. Ever dated a customer or fell for one?

16. What is the spot to eat at in North Carolina?

17. Other cities and/or clubs you would like to dance in?

18. What is your ethnicity?

19. Any outside the club stories with customers?

20. In the bedroom what's one move you love to do?

21. In the bedroom what's one move you love that guys do?

22. Ever meet any other TUSCLers that go there like GoVikings, Juicebox69 or gobstopper?

23. They have a limo ride VIP option over at treasure right? Can you describe what’s that like?

11 comments

• AmberPampersYou
    3 years ago
    1. When and how did you get into dancing?

I started dancing in July! I have a double bachelors and a minor from 2019, after that I did two management jobs in different fields. I realized how miserable I was with so much responsibility and I wanted to work a job I loved instead of wasting my twenties.

2. Can you describe the Greensboro/North Carolina strip club scene?

I can’t speak for across NC but Greensboro has their major three. Two of them open only at night. I work at the Treasure Club which is very well managed and ensures that their dancers have the attitude and personality for dancing not just the moves. From what I’ve heard Mirage and Centerfolds are definitely a party and super fun. Being it’s NC, it’s not like a LA or Vegas scene. Definitely more relaxed and comfortable.

3. You dance at Treasure club right, anywhere else?

Nope! Only the Treasure Club.

4. What kind of customers tend to go after you?

I wouldn’t know! I introduce myself to pretty much everyone that walks in even if they aren’t interested. I definitely don’t have a specific audience! I get along with people from all around!

5. What kind of customers do you go after? Avoid?

I talk to everyone! If someone seems especially enthused about a conversations that’s definitely always fun. I don’t avoid any kind of customer but I do know which guys have their regular girl that they like so I tend to chat less with them!

6. Any stripper drama stories?

Plenty. But what happens at the club stays there. When you have 40+ people working together not everyone will get along. But for the most part everyone is friendly and civil.

7. Ever seen a pimp in the club?

Not that I know of.

8. Drugs you've seen?

Nope!

9. Do you do extras?

I do not, however I am an intimate dancer when in VIP so extras aren’t needed ;)

10. Hot VIP experience?

I am open to aspects of BDSM so the bungalow or the limo are my favorites! Gives me room to take charge.

11. VIP experience that you regret?

Not realizing a customer was leaving hickies on me until I saw in the mirror. I don’t enjoy being left with marks.

12. Ever try to get over on a customer? Customer ever try to get over on you?

No. You get what you get! I love to talk, dance, and make people happy!
    Not necessarily but people have definitely had different expectations (extras) even after I specify I do not do those.

13. Dances with you are like...

For couch dances I have to go with a faster time so I usually switch up my specific moves pretty quick so they get a shortened full experience.

14. VIP with you is like...

Intimate. For longer rooms the moves last longer. I’m very contact based. Using my nails to lightly scratch, brushing through someone’s hair, things of that nature.

15. Ever dated a customer or fell for one?

Nope.

16. What is the spot to eat at in North Carolina?

So many. It’s hard to even try to choose. If you like Asian food try Don on Tate street. If you like burgers, Hops is where it’s at.

17. Other cities and/or clubs you would like to dance in?

I definitely want to dance at some of our sister locations just to see what different cities are like.

18. What is your ethnicity?

White.

19. Any outside the club stories with customers?

Nope.

20. In the bedroom what's one move you love to do?

Something that most have seen me do on stage haha. On top with lots of bounce in the booty.

21. In the bedroom what's one move you love that guys do?

Legs up and over shoulders, always a fav.

22. Ever meet any other TUSCLers that go there like GoVikings, Juicebox69 or gobstopper?

I have apparently met gobstopper several times however he hasn’t introduced himself to me as that lol.

23. They have a limo ride VIP option over at treasure right? Can you describe what’s that like?

We do! And we have a brand new limo. It has a loveseat then a long couch that wraps in a j pattern. I always play my own music and the neon lights on the ceiling definitely set the mood. For me personally limos allow me more room. Like I said, I am involved with the BDSM world so having access to so much laying/sitting space opens up opportunities! In a more vanilla setting it’s a sexy ride with a sexy girl. There’s something sensual about being chauffeured while getting a dance. Everyone’s prom night dream, ya know?
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Thanks and one more if you don’t mind I like this question

24. How do you like allow a customer dresses? What don’t you like?
  • SalaoLikeSantiago
    3 years ago
    Thanks Amber. Count me as a big fan! Now I need a Carolina road trip.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    —>“Not realizing a customer was leaving hickies on me until I saw in the mirror. I don’t enjoy being left with marks. “

When I’ve worked at clubs that clubs that were higher mileage and had lots of Mexicans, I would wear chokers more often. Not only are they cute necklaces….They are good with blocking their shenanigans 😁

Sounds like you’re having lots of fun over there! Glad you’re liking it
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    “ Something that most have seen me do on stage haha. On top with lots of bounce in the booty. ”

That booty does bounce so well.

Hoping I can get over to TC next month. Amber is definitely one of the reasons I look forward to my next trip. Really glad she is on here sharing her schedule, and her pictures 😜😜
  • AmberPampersYou
    3 years ago
    24. How do you like allow a customer dresses? What don’t you like?

Loose jeans or khakis! Gym shorts or anything with thin fabric is uncomfortable for obvious reasons and pants that are very tight make it difficult to move around. Also it makes it difficult to know I’m doing the right moves and if I’m doing my job correctly.
  • AmberPampersYou
    3 years ago
    Nicespice, thank you! Unfortunately the hickies he left were around my shoulder and chest. I learned my lesson though trust me. The beginning of every dance with me is an explanation of my rules as well as asking if the customer has any preferences!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    This thread and Amber's profile pics has me thinking and scheming on how to see her when I'm in NC.

@Amber you have a great attitude and much respect and thanks for answering all the questions. 👍😍👍. If I lived closer I'd go see you in a heartbeat.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Amber - Thank you for your honest answers. The guys who come visit you at TC are very fortunate men.
  • FishHawk
    3 years ago
    Thanks, Amber. I sure wish I still lived in Winston-Salem. I appreciate you doing this interview. Thanks, Muddy, your interviews are always a good read.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Amber can’t say but from a customer perspective she is great. First time I went VIP with her we had talked for 15 or 20 minutes. I had not been there long when she asked if I wanted company. I had not seen her previously but she was just sexy as hell.

Had an actual conversation and not just the no effort “what brings you here” talking. She never pushed any dances and I actually felt guilty about taking up so much of her time I asked about the private dances.

I broke one of my rules about seeing a girl on stage before I went VIP and so glad I did. A lot of the girls at Treasure Club should take notes on how Amber acts with customers when she is not on stage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion