tuscl

TUSCLers gathering in Detroit

Friday, October 26, 2007 2:08 PM
Has it ever happened and is there an interest in doing so? I see a limited number of participants on the Board from the area, thus the question.

9 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Detroit isn't that far from me. Besides, I've wanted to hit the Hammond, IN clubs for some time. I might consider it Pro!
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    The Detroit club scene is in need of a cash infusion and a jolt of excitment. A TUSCL convention might just do the job. I'm in.
  • Professor906090
    17 years ago
    Great! Let's get over the holidays and revisit the idea early srping. How deos it sound?
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Having an office in Livonia, there's definitely a better chance for me to get up to the Detroit area than the site of the recent TUSCL meet (or is that meat?).
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Sounds good to me, as long as the gathering in Detroit next sping doesn't interfere with the Southern Spring Meet in Columbia. Count me in.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    Detroit could be doable for me, but as I've told others, schedule very much in flux.. Will stay tuned. BTW- Which club(s) are you considering holding the meet at???
  • Professor906090
    17 years ago
    Flight Club is supposedly the highest rated in the area. I'll check it out and report back.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I've not ventured into FC, but it would be a good choice. Especially since there are several other clubs nearby for further play and research. Some clubs that I've had very good experiences at, which are nearby, include Henry VIII and Bogarts.
  • TimboAtl
    17 years ago
    Propose a date and I might be able to make it. My early clubbing years were spent at the Landing Strip and Bogarts, so it would be a sentimental reunion trip. Already have a few hours of clubbing worked into my schedule when I come to MI in Dec for Xmas. Once we get a date, I'll convince Bones to show up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion