tuscl

Gnocchi, Martinis, Santas, Richard Sex, and Bondo

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
The creep thinks we need more topical stuff here so...

Gnocchi ..
Ingredients _
2 teaspoons olive oil
½ pound potato gnocchi
1 clove garlic, minced
14 ounces Italian plum tomatoes, halved
¼ cup dry white wine
¼ cup torn fresh basil leaves
7 ounces small fresh mozzarella balls (ciliegine)
4 tablespoons finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
4 sprigs fresh basil

Step 1
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly oil an oven-safe baking dish.

Step 2
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook gnocchi in the boiling water until they float to the top, 2 to 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.

Step 3
While gnocchi is cooking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Cut an "x" into the skin of each tomato with a sharp knife and add to the skillet; stir well. Pour in white wine and simmer until tomatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Using a spoon, gently crush tomatoes to release juice and pulp. Add basil and continue to gently crush tomatoes to create a sauce. Remove and discard tomato skins as they loosen from the pulp. Cook for 1 more minute over low heat. Add drained gnocchi to the sauce and mix until covered with the sauce.

Step 4
Remove skillet from heat and add mozzarella balls, folding everything together gently but quickly, so cheese is coated with sauce but not cooked or melted. Transfer to the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.

Step 5
Bake in the preheated oven until cheese has melted, about 10 minutes. Garnished with fresh basil sprigs.

Cook's Note:
You can use any short pasta like rigatoni or penne instead of gnocchi in this dish.

Tomorrow, or whenever I get around to it..
Martinis

81 comments

• ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    ∆ Not really practical unless you have a vertical spit broiler in your kitchen...

😉
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    If there is no gin, can it really be called a martini?

Shaken, not stirred. Who wants a wimpy watered down martini?

Since when is anything in a martini glass a martini? Chocolate martini, my ass.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I like apple martinis. I don't get chocolate martinis. I'd rather get an alcoholic milkshake

And only like gnocchi in a saffron cream sauce.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Martinis

Is a martini gin or vodka?
    Image result for martini
    Vodka. The classic martini was created as a gin cocktail, so for those interested in having the typical martini experience, give gin a try. ... "Different brands of gin are made using different botanicals so they all taste unique." If the herb flavor of the gin proves too strong for you, order a vodka martini instead.

Why is it called a dirty martini?
    For those who like their cocktails to have a savoury edge, the Dirty Martini is a delicious, slightly salty, choice. The term 'dirty' means that olive brine, usually from a jar of cocktail olives, has been added to the drink. An olive garnish is typically assumed, too.

What are the three types of martini?
    Image result for martini
    Though there are basic types of Martinis such as Dirty martini, dry martini or wet and perfect, Gibson martini, Gin or Vodka Martini, Shaken or Stirred Martini, and Vesper Martini, you might want to know the specify types of the different martinis that are available out there.

What is a martini shaken not stirred?
    Shaking rather than stirring a Martini has two principal effects. One: the rapid movement of ice in shaker melts more of the ice than gentle stirring, thereby diluting the drink. Two: the drink is likely to be cloudy rather than clear. For Martini drinkers, both effects are undesirable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martini_(c…

https://www.liquor.com/recipes/dry-marti…

https://sipsmith.com/us/essential-martin…

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Appletini’s the gayest drink ever made.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Martini

Guess I'm somewhat of a purist.

3 oz of Nolet's Silver fresh out of the freezer.
    1/3 oz Dolin's Dry Vermouth
    2 olives on a plastic pick.
    Use the olive pick to stir the drink.

Repeat until DesertScrub's posts start to make sense.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Before we get to bondo does anyone wamt more Gnocchi, Martinis, Santas, or Richard Sex?
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Either way this is a much more informative thread than that copy cat thread with a similar name!
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    The flavors of a martini are very delicate and complex. Such a simple drink, but few people make a good one. The key is restraint when it comes to the ingredients so you can appreciate the various flavors. Some bartenders just throw the shit together like they were mixing a rum and coke.

I enjoy vodka, or two parts vodka with one part gin. (If you like straight gin, nothing wrong with that, I just prefer vodka.) A small splash of dry vermouth. If you're measuring the vermouth, you're using too much. If you don't add vermouth at all, it's not a martini - it's just a cold glass of vodka or gin.

Shake until extremely cold and pour into a frozen glass. Yes, slight dilution from the ice is not only OK, it's necessary. 90% of the time I'll gently (very gently) twist a lemon peel, but I do crave an olive sometimes. I tried the cocktail onion once. It was interesting, but not for me.

The glass should be FULL. By full, I mean nearly spilling over the top or maybe 1/8" from the rim. If you've got 3/4" of empty space at the top, that's like half a glass because of the shape. Ideally, I like them to pour it right in front of me and leave the shaker, so I can top it off after a couple sips.

Personally, I would NEVER order or mix myself a "dirty" martini, but in my opinion "dirty" should mean 3-4 olives instead of 1 or 2 and AT MOST, maybe the olives could be dipped in the brine immediately before placing them in the drink. Actually pouring olive juice into the drink completely ruins it, and anyone who likes it that way is an idiot.

Pro tip: If you are a true martini lover and enjoy them as I described above then don't order one at a strip club, unless you know the bartender well enough to explain precisely how you want it made. The only strip club bartender I ever knew that made a great martini retired a few years ago. I've struck out so many times. Ordered with a lemon peel and got a lemon WEDGE that was squeezed into the glass. Ordered with an olive and got dirty... and I mean extremely super dirty, even though dirty was never requested. I've gotten martinis that tasted like half vodka and half vermouth. I've given up. Better off just have a beer.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Just a few comments from others in this thread but already more comments by others here than in that psycho's copycat thread! Lol
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    wtf.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    This thread is sooo much better than the copycat version. I tried to talk about the 3 Stooges and Gnorticism over there and Sheldon got mad. So much for valuing topical breath and depth.

Santa
    https://es.xhamster.com/videos/lusty-san…

Richard Sex (well, tricky dick anyways)
    https://es.xhamster.com/videos/vintage-1…
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Moe Larry cheese!

Yes that inferior copycat thread is just an excuse the psycho creep uses to troll TUSCL from the library before they throw him kicking and screaming out the door at closing time.

Thanks for offering some topical breath and depth to this superior discussion thread!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    The bondo can wait.
    Here we go back to the beginning while the creep troll festers under his bridge, as he does every Sunday because of his forced hiatus from the library.

More gnocchi...

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/homem…
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Speaking of the 3 stooges a couple posts above...

regarding the sjcreep cjkunt and phaticeyboy...

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
    Instead, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Are santas giving up their reindeer for bikes?

http://www.santasmotorcyclesupply.net/
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Is there more than eggnog available at santas pub?

https://www.santaspub.com/
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Regarding the SJcreep and his inferior copycat thread...

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
    Instead, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Attention TUSCL!

Don't lose hope, be patient, the bondo is coming.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    I promise!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Ok who's up for some bondo?
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Bondo is well known for tight pussy.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/entertai…
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Well the creep bumped his inferior copycat thread so the answer to that is this, lulz.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Lol
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Well the creep bumped his inferior copycat thread so the answer to that is this.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    The creep's playing his troll games so up again..........
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    What can Bondo be used for?
    When used properly, bondo- or body filler- is a perfect material for repairing dents, scratches, and other bits of damage to a vehicle quickly and seamlessly.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You asshole is sewn shut TheeOSU. That is more permanent than Bondo.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Glad you stopped by.
    Did you notice how superior this thread is compared to your cooycat thread?
    Did you notice how this thread is actually superior to any thread you ever started?
    Does posting from the library stymie your thought process hence all the useless shit that you post?
    Do you think Cesar Chavez might give up his holiday so that you would have an extra day a year to work on your thought processing?
    What's your thoughts on the nutritional value of lettuce?
    What's your thoughts on the nutritional value of grapes?
    Did you ever have any wine made from grapes squished by Cesar's feet?
    Did his feet remind you of younger hat dancing boys?
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    2nd line.. 'copycat'
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Maybe sewing up TheeOSU's asshole was not enough. Maybe we need to mix some hardener into the Bondo and plaster his mouth shut too. We'll just leave his to nostrils open.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Glad you stopped by again.
    What do you have to hide though?
    You always want to discuss only what you want to discuss and ignore serious topical questions from others.
    Now why don't you show good faith and answer these serious topical questions...

Did you notice how superior this thread is compared to your copycat thread?
    Did you notice how this thread is actually superior to any thread you ever started?
    Does posting from the library stymie your thought process hence all the useless shit that you post?
    Do you think Cesar Chavez might give up his holiday so that you would have an extra day a year to work on your thought processing?
    What's your thoughts on the nutritional value of lettuce?
    What's your thoughts on the nutritional value of grapes?
    Did you ever have any wine made from grapes squished by Cesar's feet?
    Did his feet remind you of younger hat dancing boys?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    My f2f life is private, and very well protected.

Maybe now you'll have time to reflect on that, as the Bondo is hardening, stopping up you mouth.

SJG

Panther9
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=10134
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Poser! The questions have nothing to do with your ftf life.

I bet you fantasize about drinking wine made from grapes squished by Cesar Chavez's feet but you're ashamed to admit it.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    We already know about your ass to mouth obsessions with hat dancing boys, bathhouse towel boys and Cesar Chavez so the least you can do is explain why.
    Did his feet remind you of younger hat dancing boys? *after all they're Mexican too*
    Did you need a bathhouse towel boy to dry you off after your excitement of pondering Cesar's feet?
    Did you know that Cesar was Catholic?
    Does that enter into your obsession over him?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    TheeOSU, that epoxy resin and hardener in the Bondo should be hardening up now. You won't be able to use your mouth beyond this. No mouth, no asshole.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Hey moron, I see that being nice to you just results in your directing your obsessive ass to mouth fetish towards me even though I've told you many times that I don't go that way.

But you know what? I can still be here posting 24/7 when ever I want. I'll be here posting Sunday if I choose to, how about you, what are you doing Sunday other than wishing Chavez was still around so you could worship his feet after Catholic mass.
    Will you post about that tomorrow? Oh nevermind I forgot the library will be closed! LMAO
  • rickmacrodong
    3 years ago
    The asshole sewn shut has to be one of the most horrific things out there. You cant shit, and the asshole can no longer gape!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Take a guess why this thread has been bumped....
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Again? Yup!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Yeah the creep keeps bumping his inferior thread, he's too mentally disabled to sneak that past me, Lol
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Burp
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    A certain creep is shitting all over this board including his inferior version of this thread.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Again? Yup!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Yeah again!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    lulz
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I wonder when they're out doing Santa stuff do Santas know what they're wives are doing?
    Are they cheating on their hubby like a certain creep's EX wife used to do?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Of course we know Santas would never go to a bathhouse like the copycat creep does but would Santa have sex with richard?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Speaking of Richard, the sjcreep desires sex with all dicks!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Truth!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    TheeOSU can't use his asshole anymore because it is sewn shut. Sounds like he is never going to get over it.

SJG

Gimme Shelter [Rolling Stones Cover] - Britny Lobas at The Roost Austin, Tx
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B71GZQYH…
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Hey creepo, my F2F life is private. You know nothing about it.
    What you have demonstrated in times past is that you like giving yourself a concussion by running into my privacy wall.
    That's why you have an ass to mouth fetish and are in dire need of some bondo to repair the holes in your head!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    BTW you creepy psycho, you have less than 10 minutes before the library staff pushes you out the door and you face another enlightening night in your box under the highway bridge, lulz
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    That is unfortunate for TheeOsu! Hope he is doing alright overall.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago

サンノゼクリープ
    San'nozekurīpu

lulz
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I'm so happy my topical subject so so well received.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    #fact!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I wonder if Santa drinks martinis. ?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm making my Cajun pasta... penne pasta with ...garlic onion mexican onion habaneros jalapeños Anaheim peppers tomatoes andouille sausage smoked sausage chicken thighs. Salt pepper parsley Cajun seasoning...
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    When Santa brings gifts to the Richards of the world I certainly hope they never have sex!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Maybe they dine on some Gnocchi
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Or bondo up the assshole of a creepy fuck in san jose!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT THE SJCREEP ***
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Ok this is a bit different title but you guys get it. Lol
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT THE SJCREEP ***
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    That's right!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    HAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lol
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    tick

tick

tick
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    That creepy psychotic nitwit keeps bumping his inferior copycat thread.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    tick

tick

tick
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    the creep bumped his copycat thread so this is the end result.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion