tuscl

Meeting Dancers' Needs . . . Is it important?

Well, if you think it is all about cash things are pretty straight forward. Just treat her like a vending machine.

I tend to think of the old man who makes the girls laugh and talk. He looked like garbage. Yeah, he was clean and his clothing was ok. We are talking OLD OLD. His budget seemed small. No, not so small as being one of the youngsters who doesn't spend any money. Small as in gives $1 tips buys 1 or 2 $5 dances from from 3 or 4 dancers and he is gone till next week. It is sort of funny watching the dancers try and keep him. He just wouldn't feel right taking their time without financially compensating them.

Another customer was bringing flowers. That was a surprising hit. I didn't think they'd care for flowers.

One customer would bring different outfits for dancing. He must have known a lot about clothing.

I don't know, but it sounded like Shadowcat was on the right track being the candy man.

A few dancers seem to very much appreciate the mint type gums. Good breath is good for business.

When the club was quiet some dancers were very into talking when the club was slow especially if you were just listening.

9 comments

• Professor906090
    17 years ago
    I have bought flowers, perfume, bras, jewerly, brought gum too. Hey, dancers are women first and foremost. I know its SHOCKING! :)
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    NO CANDY for the dancers at Angels! First off on some days you might have to back up a truck. Second, if the small girls are there let's try and keep 'em small. ;)
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    I brought this grass skirt and cute coconut bra. The dancers went crazy over it. :) Because of her complexion and build, my ATF looked like a real island girl and did very well $$$ with the outfit. It looked so cute on her.

Fortunately it fit to perfection every which way so I got the undeserved rep of understanding sizes as well as style.
  • Professor906090
    17 years ago
    Way to go, Jablake! Keep it real.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    The candy man is real. When I tip a dancer on stage, I always have a $1 in my right hand and a piece of candy in the left hand. Those that know me are more interested in what I brought this time than the $1. Those than are just meeting me for the first time think that it is a nice jester. I get kisses and hugs and thanks. By one dancer "What a nice touch". There are 3 or 4 dancers that I never get dances from. Not because they are dogs but because they are not high mileage. The will come over to my table expose their tits and let me grope them while they grope the contents of my candy bag. I should cut a whole in the bottom of the bag, and set the bag in my lap with Mr. Happy coming through. Come to think of it. I am going to try that. After several drinks of course.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    It appears girls will be like that on occasion. I was looking at some pizza one night in the strip club. Another pretty dancer who I wasn't that familiar with was looking too and asked me "would you mind buying me a piece of pizza?" She probably expected the no thanks answer. Instead I said "ok" I bought some for myself as well. I kept seeing her smile at me and she made a comment "there are some nice guys in this club". I was thinking I wouldn't get that much smiling from many of the dancers if I tipped them a two dollar bill while they were dancing on stage. Yet she seemed impressed I bought her food. It was only 2.50 for a piece of pizza. I don't typically get that many smiles when I tip a new dancer on stage.
  • Professor906090
    17 years ago
    Melina, just wanted to say welcome to TUSCL and thank you for your post. Any dancer that joins in a discussion adds an insider prospective which helps to keep any discussion fun and balanced. BTW do you like chocolate (Godiva) covered strawberries?..
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I can understand a dancer liking it when she asks for something and she gets it. Especially considering a few times when a dancer has sat down at my table without me inviting her too and then she asks for a drink and I tell her something like I'd rather not right now. When you aren't willing to spend any money on a dancer, I've heard a couple tell me it makes them feel like trash. I guess they occasionally take that risk when they sit down at random at a guy's table. I might not be trying to send a message at all but simply don't want to buy any drinks and save my money for tips and dances. Of course if you gave into all the demands of some dancers, you might end up married in Vegas.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    melina - A big hearty welcome to TUSCL. Thank you for your input to the discussion board. We all welcome you to post reviews, eitehr as a dancer or customer, and hope you keep posting threads on the disucssion board.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion