Heard a rumor that Foxy Lady has been bought be Desire

loper
just looking for a little human contact along the way
Monday, October 11, 2021 1:27 AM
Bummer if true.

14 comments

• loper
    3 years ago
    Heard that management, rub girls, etc. all got fired. Do we really need a second Desire only a few miles away?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'd wait to see if the rumor is true before speculating about the future.
  • loper
    3 years ago
    I went to Foxy Lady tonight and talked to a few people, no-one seemed to know anything about the takeover. My source seemed pretty certain. Stay tuned.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Well, if your source was the one who said management, etc., got fired, then people in the club would have noticed that if it were true.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    3 years ago
    I do know that Paulie, previous manager at Desire and EX brother in law of Gerard is the night manager at Foxy.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    If Desire bought this place, my guess is that they move desires to here and the old place is sold as real estate in that area is worth a lot more. Bigger venue is my guess. I doubt both places stay open.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Perhaps. It also wouldn't be a bad idea to own both the most popular extras club and the most popular non-extras club in the same city. But, this is still based on an unproven rumor.
  • nelly76
    3 years ago
    I doubt this is happening. Loper seems legit, but a lot of people in this business like to talk like they have inside information, and they are just making shit up or heard something from someone who just made it up, and Loper might hvae just gotten it from one of them. If it was true, I would think it would be a big stpry, and it would take a while to complete.
  • loper
    3 years ago
    Yeah, I was surprised when I went there and it wasn't obvious, or a big gossip subject. My stripper source has no reason to make this up, though, so I am puzzled.
  • nelly76
    3 years ago
    Loper, like I said, you see, legit, and not prone to stories just to get attention. However, strippers love being "in the know", and spreading rumors, and lots of guy will make up stories to make strippers think they are "in the know". The phrase that might apply is, "those who know don't talk, and those who talk don't know". If it was serious, lots of people would be talking about it.
  • nelly76
    3 years ago
    *you seem legit
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    In the last week I have spent a couple of hours just chatting with bartenders and bouncers in a few clubs and this board was the first I heard of this. I don't Loper is making it up, just doesn't strike me as anything more than "talk".
  • OldWhiteGuy
    3 years ago
    From the MOST reliable source...rumor.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Strippers aren’t reliable sources of information. Two years later….. and none of this ever happened.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion