tuscl
Foxy Lady
318 Chalkstone Ave Providence, RI 02908

What’s it like here today?

Monday, May 22, 2023 5:17 AM
I gave up on this place shortly after the Channel 10 expose. I was in a CR and a bouncer actually entered the room in the middle of it to make sure we weren’t doing anything extra. That was it for me and I’ve been a Desire regular ever since. My question is have things changed or no? A buddy of mine thinks I’m a snob for not going here. But I have good reason not to. I don’t want some asshole bouncer joining me and ms clear heels mid-session.

2 comments

I've heard of a single instance of a guy getting extras there. That's from a source that I don't know well, so I'm taking it with a dash of salt. Foxy has never been a destination for ITC extras (though, ironically, it's the first place where I got ITC extras in RI). So, that's not what would motivate me to go there. I've been tempted to give it a shot because there are a couple of dancers there now that I know do OTC. But I haven't made the trip yet.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Is Lux aka Tommy King here or Lexi the Anal Princess? They’ll do extras that would make sailors on a submarine blush. I’ve had extras here from Reign/Ginger/Katie when she was here back in the day and others like Sabrina the Brazilian. Always in the CR and not in the regular area. After Channel 10 any extras were OTC.
Hungryhunnypot
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion