Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

South Florida 2AMer.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Club not listed on TUSCL.

A man was found shot dead early Sunday morning outside a strip club near Riviera Beach.

Palm Beach County sheriff’s deputies found the unidentified man while responding to a reported shooting at the Playhouse 2 strip club at 8340 Resource Road, the agency said in a news release.

The man was found dead of his injuries shortly after 3 a.m. in the parking lot of the strip club, located alongside Interstate 95 south of Northlake Boulevard. A second man was taken from the club to a hospital to be treated for an “abrasion,” the sheriff’s office said.

It's at least the second shooting at the club since 2019. In July 2019, a man was shot and seriously injured inside the club.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

That sounds like the old Emperors club in Riviera Beach, it must have reopened it had been closed for the past 2 years. Post a link, check if the address is Resource Drive

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Any volunteers to make a visit and get it on the board?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I think that it's a Papi style club, and only open a few nights a week, not my type of club. Plus I'm a day shift early evening monger not interested in becoming a Two Amer

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

^ Lol @25 - that was a joke.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ I got that, I was also kidding a bit LOL

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

It is the old Emperors, I still think of it as Goldfinger. I think they're open more than a few nights a week, but it is only nights. I think not even until 10pm or something like that. It's one of those party clubs, it's like a $40 cover, no tables without buying a bottle, usually filled with 18-22yr olds, lots of girls, lots of make it rain, lots of rented or about to be repo'd exotics outside.

I requested for it to be added when they first opened back up Pre-COVID. It never was. Once I determined I was never going to try it, I didn't request it to be added again.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

According to the OP it's called Playhouse 2 so one can assume it's the sister club of Playhouse west of Scarlett's near Hallandale which has a similar M.O. to what @Dolfan described including several shootings in the last couple of years.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Maybe we pass the hat to take up a collection as hazard pay for the first poster to review this club?

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Okay, this is off topic, but you gotta see it: instagram.com

How high is he?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ I guess English is his 2nd language 😊

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Even if you don't kill someone in a strip club parking lot, it's a good place to dump the body. Less people will pressure the cops to investigate.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Anyone remember a few years back there was a rapper named Waka Flokka this guy sounds like him LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement