tuscl

Felicity @ Club Diamonds . . .

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 2:31 PM
Almost forgot: Bones this is a real life dealy. No, hypothetical bs. In fact, even though it was years ago I think she is still working, but I don't know where or when. Anyway, I see her and I'm hoping she might be willing to do some GFE for me. Usually, she won't come by even though she knows I think the world of her. YES, my lucky day. She is willing to do GFE. :) Unfortunately, I look in my wallet and there is only around a $100. She charges $10 a dance for the private VIP dances and we definitely need privacy. I say to her feel free to tell me NO, but would you be willing to do $5 dances? She says you think I'm only worth $5 per song? I say hell NO! I normally pay $5, which she knew from Angels (she didn't work there, but at another $5 club also), but you would be a steal at $20 a song even a short one, which was definitely true. I tell her the problem is I'd like to get at least 20 dances and I only have a $100 because I didn't know you'd be up for dances; usually you're not. She smiles and says you're willing to give me all the money in your wallet in return for 20 dances? I shake my head YES eagerly and repeatedly. (Yes, I know desperate, but that's the way it was. :) ) She says done with a huge smile. I had $105 and she would only take a $100. We go over 20 dances and she is on fire. I tell her she is being way too generous and she says forget about it this isn't a one way street or something like. I *assumed* it was a win/win deal. Unfortunately, I later learned on a different visit that dancers get charged $5 per song in the VIP and management is quite aggressive about getting their cut. I asked what about Felicity to a manager that I was friendly with. He says well she is a very special person. A one in a million. But, what about her? You better not be complaining about Felicity. I said NO, don't be absurd. Does she ever get a break on being charged $5 per song in the VIP? He says NONE of the girls ever get a break on that for at least the past year and a half. Then I tell him what happened. He says look, that is a very special woman. Don't worry about her. She has customers who throw money at her during the night shift. She is just super nice and fun to be around and customers go crazy over her. So she is supporting a low life who doesn't want to improve himself or help her and she losing money giving me out of this world dances! Yes, she is just so all about the money. What nonsense. That is truly one special woman.

6 comments

• DougS
    17 years ago
    She sounds like a winner... don't let her slip away!
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi DougS, It would be very lucky to run into her again. I feel I owe her at least $100 more like $200. She won't work at Angels and the other $5 club (Club Honeys) she worked at has been bulldozed. So would she work at some other $5 club? Could be, if her friends are there. Club Diamonds is way out of my reach now and I hadn't seen her there anyways for a long time. Also, she usually wouldn't dance for me as far as GFE----she didn't mind hardcore at all though, I wasn't interested in that. The first time I saw her it was bingo! That girl has all the looks and then it just kept getting better. I asked what she liked to in her spare time and she says that she reads books like crazy. I'M THINKING SS! SS! SS! Well, it had to be too good to be true, but I still liked her. I'm mean a woman with a body like that who works in a rough $5 club is an avid book reader? Yeah, right. So I ask what are her favorite books. She casts her eyes downward a definite possible signal she's been caught in a fraud. Then she looks up and laughs and says it is really embarrassing, but she can't get enough romance novels. Then she adds but, I read a lot more than that and I want to get an education and become a teacher. Well, it turns out that I've read a lot more books than most people so I will find if she is actually what she claims. I let her tell me all about her favorite romance writers and she definitely seems real and well spoken and extremely sharp. This woman has everything! It is too good. Way too good. And, she isn't watching the clock. I say RUPERT GILCHRIST. Her eyes light up and she says oh, yes I read the whole series. I say do you know how difficult it is to find his books! Most people don't even recognize the name let alone have read the whole series. So we get into an in depth discussion about RUPERT GILCHRIST. This woman has a memory like she had read the series the day before! So we are getting along great and she asks what book for enjoyment was really different and stood out for me. I say oh, it was a sci fi book. She looks down and then says she really isn't into sci fi, but she has read a lot of them and there a few good ones. So, which one did I really like? I say that I think it was fairly obscure because I couldn't find anymore like it at the time and I searched high and low. I tell her that I can't remember the title and I just don't have the memory like she does but it was about the civil war where the south didn't lose or win and it was cast way in the future. She gets really excited and says that she loved that book and then we discuss the best parts etc. etc. etc. Finally, I stop her and say look I feel like I'm stealing your time. She interupts and says oh, no I could talk with you all night. I say well that is very nice of you to say, but you need to be making money. She says not really. I smile and say so you won't sell me any dances? Her biggest smile of the night and she says she would love to. It was heaven. We or she was losing track of the dance count and really she was under counting if anything. She says look don't worry about it. I'm not going to take every dollar you have. She took almost every dollar. :) And, I just wish I had more money right then. I say well I don't want to spend more than I have. She says just enjoy yourself. If you're short your short. It isn't a big deal at all. I ended up being very short. She wasn't unhappy at all however and said if anything she wanted to give me more dances and she did. Finally, she says that she needs to cool off and thanks me for a wonderful time. I'm like you can't be real. She says she is as real as it gets. YES!!! :) Even after all that and the wonderful times we had in the future, I still believe it has to be pay for play. That is just the way things have to be. But, she is one in a million. And, yes I definitely care about her and I think it would be demented not to.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    The second time I saw her it was a lot different. Yes, great personality, fantastic looks, wonderful dances especially compared to other dancers, but she was acting. A very good act, but an act all the same. It wasn't the GFE that I had been thinking about since our first session. I had money saved and wanted to spend it. Didn't get to. :( So I pay her the money and ask her what happened to GFE? She says oh, NO. She says you can tell the difference? She says I gave you very good dances. I say yes excellent dances better than most dancers give, but you really weren't there. She looks down for some time. Then she apologizes and wants to return my money. I say are you crazy? I really owed you from the last time and besides your dances were very good, but you weren't really there. Bottom line she says she can't do GFE when she is getting along with her boyfriend. She can offer other services which isn't a problem in the least, but the GFE isn't available. She was very surprised I was interested in the other services, btw. She says when she can do the GFE, she will let me know and we can have a very good time, but otherwise she wont even approach me. Deal? I say ok and I look forward to you fighting with your boyfriend. She laughs and says that is a horrible thing to say! A real pleasure doing business with her even though I would have loved to buy a lot more dances. I was almost tempted to buy the non-GFE on future visits because they were very good, but then thought NO, I'll just wait. Definitely worth the waits. :)
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Correction: She was very surprised I ***wasn't*** interested in the other services, btw.
  • lil_ol_me
    17 years ago
    Sorry for the silly question.. Where is Club Diamonds? Search claims there is no "Club Diamonds" and search for Diamonds has multiple hits.. Thanks..
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Diamond's Cabaret 305-654-3500 337 NW 170th St at 170th St. & 441 North Miami, Florida Not a silly question at all. I didn't have any luck searching Diamonds either, btw.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion