tuscl

NICESPICE HASN'T POSTED IN A DAY, READY THE MEN, SOUND THE ALARMS, FAN OUT!

Tuesday, October 5, 2021 5:24 AM
SHE MUST BE IN DISTRESS. WE RIDE AT DAWN! TELL THE MEN THEY'LL BE NO SLEEP TONIGHT. I MUST TRACK DOWN NICESPICE SO I CAN PAY HER MONEY TO MASSAGE HER FEET. RIDE NOW HEEYAAA!!!!

11 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    She's out on a date with Rick Dugan at Olive Garden.
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    3 years ago
    DUUUUUUUUUUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    *ahem* I posted something yesterday. Even if it was a review comment [view link] HUZZAH !!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It’s too late NiceSpice. The knights are galloping towards Colorado now! They will be searching for you as soon as they arrive - in about 4 or 5 days…
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    “For the want of a nail the shoe was lost, For the want of a shoe the horse was lost, For the want of a horse the rider was lost, For the want of a rider the battle was lost, For the want of a battle the kingdom was lost, And all for the want of a horseshoe-nail.”
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    So how were the breadsticks last night?
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    It was great. An awesome time with the unlimited soup and salad special. Sadly Rick doesn’t want to see me anymore, because he only had enough money for that and I went ahead and ordered a slice of tiramisu—which cost almost as much as the meal and forced him to overdraft when the bill came due. ☹️
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    And here I thought you were going to have Rick for dessert…
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Lmao no cannolis for me
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    One of my ATFs worked at OG before she became a stripper. She said you can get some really good food at OG. But you gotta work there, and wait till after closing time, when all the Mexicans who work there cook Mexican food for each other.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    When NiceSpice orders the Tour of Italy - with an extra side of Zebra Sausage - that’s when Mr Dugan knows it’s going to get freaky at the Red Roof Inn…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion