tuscl

Gang Bangs

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
XXXXXX wants to cross a bukkake style finish off her bucket list.

Anybody up for this kind of action? It's a strong pass for me.

14 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Bukkake doesn’t do anything for me. It’s like an adult version of getting slimed (for those who have kids who have watched Nickelodeon). I don’t see the arousing aspect of the act.

I’ve participated in gang bangs - and I’ve taken turns on girls several times. It’s not pretty - when it gets going and everyone wants a piece. But, it served a purpose for me. I got in - and got out - and finished a few times.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    No I just always had the me and one girl fantasy. I don't need more than that.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    CJ Kent and SJG will be there
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    It was reported that she took 20 loads last night.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    why not?
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I like the idea of a "reverse" gangbang. Me and about six girls. :-). But sharing with a bunch of other guys ? No thanks.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I've cum on her face before, but not with 19 other guys in the room. She is way into gang banging. If she could handle 50 guys, she would do it.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    She was bragging to me and others today that it was 5 guys.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    4 shots on goal each? Better men than I!
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Yeah the math doesn't add it. :) It was a 2 hour party.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's okay if the girl wants it but I'd rather her swallow
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    To each their own, but I have less interest in this than I do AOC's happiness.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Of all the PL's on here I never thought it would be skibum that'd be first to admit how many nights he spends awake and wacking till it hurts dreaming of happy endings with none other than AOC.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Shadowcat trying to get all da boys together for a gang bang! Is Ron Jeremy cummin for da lapperz?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion