Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Gang Bangs

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

XXXXXX wants to cross a bukkake style finish off her bucket list.

Anybody up for this kind of action? It's a strong pass for me.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Bukkake doesn’t do anything for me. It’s like an adult version of getting slimed (for those who have kids who have watched Nickelodeon). I don’t see the arousing aspect of the act.

I’ve participated in gang bangs - and I’ve taken turns on girls several times. It’s not pretty - when it gets going and everyone wants a piece. But, it served a purpose for me. I got in - and got out - and finished a few times.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

No I just always had the me and one girl fantasy. I don't need more than that.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

CJ Kent and SJG will be there

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It was reported that she took 20 loads last night.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

why not?

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I like the idea of a "reverse" gangbang. Me and about six girls. :-). But sharing with a bunch of other guys ? No thanks.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

I've cum on her face before, but not with 19 other guys in the room. She is way into gang banging. If she could handle 50 guys, she would do it.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

She was bragging to me and others today that it was 5 guys.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

4 shots on goal each? Better men than I!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yeah the math doesn't add it. :) It was a 2 hour party.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

It's okay if the girl wants it but I'd rather her swallow

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

To each their own, but I have less interest in this than I do AOC's happiness.

Profile picture for bkkruined
bkkruined
•

Of all the PL's on here I never thought it would be skibum that'd be first to admit how many nights he spends awake and wacking till it hurts dreaming of happy endings with none other than AOC.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Shadowcat trying to get all da boys together for a gang bang! Is Ron Jeremy cummin for da lapperz?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement