tuscl

Car washes at strip clubs.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I just approved a review for Club Blaze in Conley(Atlanta) GA that included a car detail for $40. I have also seen a car wash at Rumors in Forest Park(Atlanta) GA. I don't even trust a valet with my car keys. I'm damn sure not going to give them to some guy a don't know and can't watch.

Btw I do get my car hand washed and detailed while I wait in a suburb of Atlanta for $30. Those damn automated washes can cause damage and most do not clean the insides.

14 comments

• pistola
    3 years ago
    I wouldn't have a problem if it was a legit company. But I certainly wouldn't leave any valuables inside. One of my former employers had arranged for a mobile retailer to come every Wednesday. It was nice. Heck I assume these clubs have cameras watching the lot so it's probably safe.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I was in Dallas a few years ago. I think I was close to the SMU campus. A sorority was a having a car wash with all the girls in bikinis. $20. I stayed in the car and was in heaven. I thought about having it washed again.

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Warrior that's fucking dirty old man awesome. Soapy bikini boobies pressed up against the windshield. For days!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Both Cheetah and Monroe's in West Palm Beach used to have a car wash guy in the afternoons on certain day's, I never used the service as I have a guy the comes to my house twice a month and details my cars.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    I’ve never seen a permanent car wash. Just the charity fundraiser car washes some clubs occasionally have

https://youtu.be/cINFeXqwbDo
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Do they actually wash cars at Harper's II Exotic Carwash in Greensboro NC?
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    @ motorhead. One of my favorite movie scenes, Cool Hand Luke.

Also love the scene from Five Easy Pieces.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElNpwX_8…
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Warrior15 & @twentyfive

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    I believe Pink Pony ATL still does this occasionally.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've gotten a topless car wash before. It was kind of annoying coz they didn't do a good job and mostly just danced around all wet with their tits hanging out. Id rather have illegal day laborers wash my car than strippers lulz
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    I’d rather have illegal strippers wash my bad ass prius. I’d be the one in the midst of them saying ‘you missed this spot!’ and ‘you missed that spot!’
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    that 41 de soto got some love.
  • magicrat
    3 years ago
    Shadow...they used to but I'm not sure if it's still there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Pre-Covid I saw it a few times at one of my local black-clubs (an AA guy in his 40s w/ an old van equipped w/ pressure-washer; etc).

I don't keep anything valuable in my car so that's not the necessarily the reason I wouldn't do it - I don't have a nice ride that I wanna keep looking sharp, and also it rains often downhere in Miami thus I don't feel a need to get my car washed at a strip-club - pre-Covid I used to take it to a spot near my crib about once a month that had a Starbucks across the street - I'd drop it off and hang at Starbucks doing stuff on my laptop for a while then pick it up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion