tuscl

Ready For Some Football?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I can’t remember the number but last year something like 85% of the games the first full weekend went OVER. I think a lot of that was the limited practice these teams saw last COVID restricted summer. Doubt it will be like that this first weekend but a lot of games will still go over.

12 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I'm ready I was going to Post the exact same thing Rooting for the Giants as always hope their quarterback is as good as his hype. Denver is coming up as week one opponent, Giants favored by 3. Tonight Dallas is opening at Tampa Bay, I don't see how Dallas is a 7.5 point favorite but we'll see what happens.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Lol I was talking about college. My over stat is for NCAA - not NFL - keep that in mind degenerates!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Dallas opens at Tampa on 9/9 tampa is favored by 7.5 points.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Pros start next week. College had a few games last week. This is the first big weekend for college. Several games are tonight and tomorrow night. I'm hoping Miami and pull the upset on 'Bama. I am tired of Nick Saban.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Too many college games to keep track of for me, I've always preferred the NFL damn my dad used to take us to The Yale Bowl in the early 70s saw them in Shea Stadium several times, and used to have season tickets when they played at Giant Stadium in the Meadowlands before I moved to Florida. Even now I pay for Red Zone just so I can follow their games when they aren't on as a feature game.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Yeah I'm really ready for NFL, I never could get into College Football. Baseball was disaster for me this year. Time to turn the page.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Yeah I know I messed up my dates crazy I'm retired now and busier than ever next week is open pro openers
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m looking forward to the start of the NFL season. I am a Giants fan. I appreciate the structure of the NFL start times and schedule.

I enjoy a few college teams too, but my college addiction begins when basketball season starts.

Reading Twentyfive’s comment reminds me of my youth - as a friends father went to Yale. Their house wasn’t far from Yale Bowl, and folks would pay so they could park cars in their front yard (and go to the games). I went up there to visit years later, and I discovered parking was still a mess.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    What will be the over/under for viewership this year? After last years George Floyd protests and players going the way of activism, I’d say it was quite the under. My guess is it will be slightly higher than last year, but still under normal viewership. I’m talking NFL
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I am technically a viewer of the nfl because I watch the game, but I also see who advertises on the games to make sure I buy nothing from them. I just added ben and Jerry's to the list of things people cannot bring to my house.....
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Hey Scrubbie it's great that we have such a man with your intellect and wit hollerin about the lamest shit, all that shouting you do it's a wonder you still have a voice left.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Hey fuck face, you add nothing to any conversation, except derangement, I'll bet your mother is so proud of her sonny boy the biggest jackass west of the Mississippi you can go ahead and respond but I'll no longer see your posts, because I am putting you on ignore you stupid waste of oxygen
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion