tuscl

Advice from the stripper?

Thursday, October 18, 2007 6:48 PM
When I was getting over my first ATF for whom I fell in love, I was sharing my story with her hot fellow dancer, now my current ATF. She told me a few things about how the "normal" customer-stripper relationship suppose to work. Some of her advice made sense. Have you been given an advice on an important matter, solicited or not, from a stripper?

3 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Doesn't apply to me, but..... the KEY word in your statement about your new ATF's statement is: 'suppose' to work.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I have never asked advice from a dancer... well, not directly, I guess I AM guilty of emailing one dancer a few of my issues in order to get the perspective from a hot, sensual dancer... But that's not what you are asking here... I DID receive advice from my ATF almost a year ago that stuck with me for several reasons. It happened about when I started realizing that I could really fall for her. We were having a fairly deep discussion during a "cool off" period within a marathon VIP session. I'd just asked her if she was happily married, which prompted several questions from her. I confessed that I wasn't happy in my marriage; that there was obviously something missing, otherwise I wouldn't be in a strip club spending time with HER. She got very serious, and completely stopped her sensuous movements in my lap that usually was a constant when we were just talking, looking me in the eye, she said "I want you to promise me that you will do two things...one, go home and buy your wife some flowers... two, do not fuck another woman, besides your wife" She proceeded to tell me that once you take that step, there is no way to take it back. All in all, pretty good advice, and heart-felt advice because I really think she was looking out for me and my happiness. Now, did I keep my promise? Welllll... my wife DID get balloons from me...
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I was thinking no but then I remembered several years ago I mentioned to a dancer I was thinking about wearing contacts instead of glasses. The dancer I told encouraged me and said that would be a great idea. Plus I was really tired of dancers taking my glasses off and rubbing their tits on them. That only smears them up and you can't see anything. I don't know if I listened to any advice but I've had a few tips, suggestions, or encouraging words I may have acted upon. Oh, I remember one dancer suggested what type of underwear I should wear. I didn't listen but I did experiment one time. I'm remembering things. One time I asked a dancer what clubs were good in the area, not strip clubs. I checked out one of the clubs she mentioned. A few months later, just by coincidence, she spotted me in there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion