Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

dfg

JasonBurray

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

dfg

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

WTF?

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Deep Fried Goat ?

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

From Urban Dictionary:

dfg is short for dah fei gei, which means to shoot at airplanes in cantonese.

it is slang for jackin off.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I guess the new members are trying to throw Uncle Leo off with unusual abbreviations. Using a Cantonese based abbreviation will confuse everyone.

But, I doubt Uncle Leo is looking for perverts who jerk off in their own home.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

new fetish? jerk off to deep fried goat?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•
Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I see there are multiple definitions - so I’m going to be positive - and say this guy thinks this site is Destined For Greatness!

In SJG’s case - it could mean Disturbed Fucker of Goats…

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement