tuscl

Oh, no! Not my wife!

Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:54 AM
Imagine now that due to some circumstances, your wife decides to become a stripper. Let's pretend that this is like signing a contract with the Devil and put some importatnt, though somewhat unrealistic assumptions here: 1) Your wife is in the physical form and of the age that meets the demand of the market. This could be your case, or you can pretend it is. 2) She is guaranteed to make $100K a year 3) She will be stripping only for a year 4) She will only be working day shifts, M-F 5) She will only be working at a "low millage" club 6) Your family, friends, and co-workers are to never find out 7) Money she makes goes into family account, helping it financially 8) No cheating on taxes, no issues with IRS. Given these assuptions, please answer the following questions: 1) Given you hands-on knowledge of the SC culture (yes, the irony was intended, lol), would you advise her on her new job? 2) Would her new job, given all the assumption above would still poison your mind with "what ifs"? 3) Would you come to see your wife and to even buy dances from her? I understand the sensitivity of the subject, but please limit your responses to answering the three questions. Let me go first. 1)Yes, she already knows that I go to SC and have some knoweledge 2) Maybe, I may even consider a devorce after a few months 3) I will try my dearest to stay away from her club, but will be checking on the club reviews to see if she is selling extras. NOW IS YOUR TURN

9 comments

• DougS
    17 years ago
    First, I could NOT deal with my wife stripping. As it is, I'm having a hard time with my ATF dancing. Yes, I'm a jealous guy and I hate the thought of other guys touching her, even though I know she needs the money and she's a "clean" dancer. If things continue in the direction I think they're going, I could find her and I "together". At which point, she would no longer have to dance and would be "retired", but I think I would still have those thoughts about all of those guys during her career. I'm not sure how I would handle those thoughts... or if I could. I know, I didn't answer the questions directly, but I think you know what my answers would be.
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    As a married dancer, I love the fact that I am married, and stable and get to do this job.. I get asked everyday " He lets you do this" Just once I am gonna answer someone " no he beats me everynight when I get home for it" then see is I make more money..LOL My husband takes is as a compliment to be married to someone, 1. has the body to do this 2. comfortable with sexuallity.. It all translates into me being a sexual person, I am good at it, why not use it while I can.. He knows I am coming home to him, and not looking for anything or anyone else... I have many customers who like that this makes me a no drama stripper, I am just here to do my job, really my job, get on stage, dance my ass off, give the best damn lap dance I can, and keep someone happy and smiling till they leave... So how many of you could deal with your S/O being a dancer?? The mileage of the club does play a big part into it.. Our club has had lots of extras that go on, but it is the dancers choice on how they do their job..
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    If she was a dancer who just takes her clothes off, then I wouldn't even raise an eyebrow. A dancer giving or receiving pretty much any contact would probably be a real problem. Is she dancing because I don't have enough money to provide for her? That would definitely be too much to take. She just has an extremely high sex drive? That would make it easier. I guess it is a case by case, but it looks more negative than positive by a landslide.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Here are my answers as a 'single' guy again: 1) Of course I'd advise her on her new job. i.e., how to increase her income above 100K; how to squeeze every dime out of her customer; etc. 2) possibly with the 'what ifs', but then again, I'd be continuing my strip clubbing at the same time, so she would have her 'what ifs' too. 3) False. I would be visiting her club, getting dances from her coharts while she's making us money. You have to know something about me as to why I answered these questions the way I did. First off, I married the first two times for love. If I ever married again, it would be purely for SEXUAL GRATIFICATION! I'm tired of loving somebody and having to lose them (understandable in the second marraige though). Secondly, there had been infidelity on both sides of my first marriage and on one side (mine) of my second marriage. So, why would I expect my 'newly acquired stripper wife' to be true and blue to me, while I'm out getting my 'rocks' off with other strippers? Now I know the majority of you wouldn't or couldn't have your wife stripping and very unstandably so. But, my past is much different to the 'norm' than most others. I've spent many hours with 'evilcyn' in her club and have known that she was married. I agree to everything she writes in her thread. I haven't ever met her husband, but if I ever did, I feel we would get along great. Extreme mileage is attainable in her club and I've been one of the lucky recipients of that milage from several dancers, but not Cyn. (just in case there were any questions) Oh, one other thing. To be a candidate for my third wife (if I married again) she would definately have to be bi-sexual!!!
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    The bi-sexual part for the wife seem like it sure be part of the standard marriage contract along with the love and obey. :)
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Bones: I will introduce you to my only favorite dancer that I know for a fact is bi-sexual. We have discussed it. I know who her favorite dancer is. Another of my favorites. The other was surprised to learn about it but was turned on by it. She suggested a menage a trois. I have not been able to get the two of them together in the club at the same time. Dancer #1 is married with a 1 yo but in the process of getting a divorce. Dancer #2 is also married but getting a divorce. No kids. She does not admit to being b-sexual but I have seen her doing a couple in the back room. It was so erotic that I could not concentrate on the dancer that I was with. No more marriages for this CAT.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Dancer #2 might not be bi-sexual, but has a thing for maybe one woman or she does the bi thing in the club for the money. I don't consider a woman that has a fling every once in awhile as 'completely' bi-sexual, maybe an occassional 'closet lesbian' but fucking the husband as part of her 'assumed' ritual duties. I love menage a trois! Not only do I get a chance at 'tagging' two different HOT ladies, I get the enjoyment out of watching them make love to each other!!!
  • MIDancer
    17 years ago
    I agree with evilcyn: EVERY shift I have EVER worked, SOMEONE has always asked, "your boyfriend LETS you do this?" For one, my boyfriend doesn't allow nor disallow me to do anything. I'm grown. I make my own decisions. If he had a problem with it, he probably shouldn't have started dating me. And if he "develops" a problem with it, then he can decide whether or not he wishes to remain in the relationship, because what I do for a living is not up for debate.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    BRAVO MIDancer. WTG! I certainly agree with your analogy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion