tuscl
150 Motordrome Road Smithton, PA 15479

No one discusses this club.

jaying84
Maryland
Thursday, August 5, 2021 1:41 PM
I've been going here a lot this year. Let's discuss!

New ownership seems to have changed nothing. Biggest problem the club has is lack of hustle by dancers and dangerous parking lot late at night.

I've left a pretty comprehensive list of dancer descriptions in my recent reviews. Additional descriptions are welcome. Interested in how Paige or Amelia are in rooms.

I tend to get 20 minutes for $135. Is there any reason to go longer? 40 minutes seems like a good deal at $195 but that almost seems too long. Thoughts?

5 comments

• mjx01
    3 years ago
    Nice to see desert being so constructive. ;)
    Jaying has posted several reviews on the Filly so not sure why the hate.

Agree new ownership seems to have changed nothing.
    Agree on the lack of selling effort.
    I can't disagree with the parking lot. Haven't seen much personally but have heard plenty of of sketchy things about it.

Jay... imho the room situation is the proverbial question. There are clearly camera feeds on the manager's desk... but there has long been rumors that well know regulars could do better. The most I've ever done was 20 mins with a CF... and nothing exceptional came of it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... Biggest problem the club has is lack of hustle by dancers ..."

This is a problem in a lot of clubs these days - seem Covid dispersed the pool of veteran dancers in many clubs and the new/current dancers are often inexperienced and have poor hustle
  • RockAllNight
    3 years ago
    Interesting thing about dancer hustle. See more complaints about too much hustle than not enough.

Like most things in life, there is a sweet spot about the right amount, hustle is no different. Hard to describe the sweet spot, but you know it when you see it.
  • jaying84
    3 years ago
    Several dancers here have Onlyfans pages. Dakota and Jade currently do. Autumn and Promise used to.

Anyone aware of others? I NEVER post personal information about dancers but this is different. They chose to create and promote OF to make money.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    By reputation this place is great for Front Room Feel Up And Make Out Sessions, and then the backroom.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion