Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Does anyone else find this girl ridiculously sexy?

loper
loperVIP12574

just looking for a little human contact along the way

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Absolutely

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Wouldn’t throw her out of bed if she got in but I would decline a dance with her at a club. she’s just another young girl at my local Wal Mart.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Good for sure; not quite great.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Your Wal Mart is way better than any I ever been to.

I agree with loper. For me this is a 10 body. Full natural tits, flat stomach, and a great ass.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

She's a bit better looking than what I typically see at Walmart, but she's not really remarkably hot. But, I'm with motor on the other two sentiments. Not like I'd throw her out of bed but I certainly wouldn't seek her out in the strip club.

Profile picture for SanchoRG
SanchoRG
•

She's hot. Hotter than me. Nothing out of the ordinary tho

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

shit. hot enough. easily.

Profile picture for jeff11
jeff11
•

Not a dude here that would kick her out of bed.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Shes hot buy girls like that are a dime a dozen

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Love the boobs, like the rest. Nice legs; shame about the face applies to putts on the green and here as well.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She is very sexy. I like her body a lot! I’m sad they didn’t give us a proper view of why she’s known as Lolly Lips.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

I also like her knowing smile. It's better when they're having fun.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I give the bod a '9' and the face a '7' - she has meaty-thighs and nice full natural boobs which are plus for me

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Sure. But it's not super hard to be ridiculously sexy when your under 35. To nitpick, slight RBF problem.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Absolutely. She's more than hot enough.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement