tuscl

Surprising Trend . . .

Years back the tiny percentage of lesbian customers seemed more similar to their male counterparts. Older. Average to below average looks. Dancer preference was a little different in that the preference definitely went to the small dancer while the average customer liked large or at least regular size.

Now, I'm seeming more lesbian customers, still a tiny minority, and it is like WOW!!! :) They look so small and cute. My attempts to be friendly or too friendly have been met with almost complete total rejection. One was being kind or just very polite and she got rescued by a very sweet dancer---both personality and looks. The dancer said sorry she's definitely coming home with me! I give her the what the hell look, but the customer's eyes just lit up like she'd been handed a valuable prize. Those girls were smoking hot so I ask if they'd mind an old guy as well. Yep, they did. Said they were just going to have some girl fun that I wouldn't be interested in---of course, they were just teasing me at that point. :)

10 comments

• Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I hate this development ...
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    If there is 'reincarnation', I wanna' comeback as a cute lesbian so I can get pussy much cheaper!!! :-)
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    Awwww...thank you jablake for noticing us lovely lesbians! (batting eyelashes).
    I get my fair share of male attention at the clubs, and I usually don't mind at all. Most guys are very polite, and just want to make conversation and talk about - what else?- all the fine pussy in the room!
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Oh my, I didn't realize you were one of those lesbians! Too hot. :) LOL, I was thinking you were like one of the guys.

It is amazing just how hot these customers are and I will be thinking the dancers should get off the stage and let's see those customers!!! :) Well, my club is a little rougher than most. And, opinions about me range from he is a super nice guy to let's say a lot less than nice. And in the same vein, some women think I'm not aggressive enough and others think I'm way out of line.

Just want to make conversation? That doesn't sound like me or the club. :) Yeah, sometimes I'll wimp out figuring she doesn't need to be hit on when she is trying to enjoy the dancers.

• AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    I've always found this an intersting phenomenon. I think most guys would love to have female friends, real friends. However the whole "battle of the sexes" thing often means that men will only find common ground with lesbians. After all, they understand how hard it is to pick up, let alone date a woman. Sadly however men, being equivalent to dogs, see any attractive female as a potential sex partner, including lesbians. Kind of makes the whole thing problematic.
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    It doesn't have to be, AN....most guys (after a few hits on the nose with a rolled up newspaper) get the idea that a lesbian just ain't interested, and at that point the guy can relax and just enjoy the friendship. This seems to be the case with my circle of guy friends - they treat me like "one of the guys" MOST of the time. There are those awkward times, like if I'm all dressed up or acting particularly girlie that they can sometimes forget and flirt with me. At those times I just whip out the rolled up newspaper again, and all is back to normal!
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    If I think a girl is a lesbian I just leave her alone but I have discovered that a few of the girls who look like lesbians may be bi. I have a current favorite (maybe she's working an earlier shift because all my favorites at one club disappeared on me) and she is bi. I keep getting surprised when I get dances from her and she'll make comments like before she starts dancing like, "I like watching her with the nice tits (referring to another dancer in the lap dance room)." I can talk to her like one of the guys since we have the same interest in some females and web sites online.

What occasionally surprises me is when a female customer in a strip club approaches me or seems to sit beside me. I never know what to expect. When this happens at the stage, I usually assume they are just trying to have fun like me and want the dancers attention and in that respect, they are just like one of the guys. I remember one girl snuck up behind me when I was tipping a dancer at the stage. I don't think she was lesbian. She did a good job on fooling the dancer on stage, the dancer thought she was my girlfriend but that was the first time I ever saw her.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I believe the girl who snuck up behind me that one time must have been drunk. She waved me over to her table and told me she thought it was funny that someone thought me and her were having sex or something like that. I had no idea what in the world she was talking about and got slightly nervous that she hinted someone else thought we were in some kind of sexual relationship. I didn't know if there was a jealous ex in the club or not. I got a dance from the dancer who was on stage but before she started, she asked "did you want to bring your girlfriend?"
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I enjoy seeing more pretty girls in the strip clubs whether they are lesbian or not. The only time I may not like their presence is the rare occasion when I want to tip a dancer on stage but the dancer decides to go tip the girls who came up at the last minute and she never gets to me. That doesn't happen too often. More often than not, the dancers I see on stage will come get my tip first and ignore any girls who came up to the stage if I was there first. However if time allows before a dancer leaves the stage, I don't mind waiting a little bit longer. If a female customer wants to put her tits up against the dancers tits, that is fun to watch.
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    I think female custies tipping at the rail is still kinda rare, so dancers may be drawn to it partly because of the novelty of it. I know that when I'm at the rail, I expect attention, but I don't want to overshadow everyone else sitting there. If I know a dancer is especially female-friendly, I usually won't sit at the rail for her, just for that reason - I would wind up taking too much attention away from the guys who also want their turn.

Oh, the sacrifices I make! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion