tuscl
Southside Johnny's
6400 W Market St Greensboro, NC 27409

2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, July 26, 2021 3:49 AM
GREENSBORO, N.C. (WGHP) — Two people were taken to the hospital after two separate shootings overnight in Greensboro, according to a Greensboro Police Department news release. Around 3:38 a.m., officers responded to the Southside Johnny’s Gentlemen’s Club at 6400 West Market Street when they were told about a gun being fired. 2 men each shot multiple times at Raleigh cookout, police say Arriving officers found one person suffering from a non-life-threatening gunshot wound. The victim was taken to a hospital. Around 4:51 a.m., officers responded to a local hospital when they were told someone was shot. The victim said that he was just shot while at a barbecue cookout in the area of the 1700 block of East Gate City Boulevard. Myrtle Beach strip club worker kidnapped at gunpoint, robbed, police say When police arrived at the hospital, they spoke to a person suffering from a non-life-threatening gunshot wound. The victim had been taken to the hospital in a private vehicle. Both investigations are ongoing.

6 comments

• shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Another 2AMer GREENSBORO, N.C. (WGHP) — A person was shot at a Greensboro strip club early Sunday morning, according to police. At 3:06 a.m., officers responded to a report of a shooting at Southside Johnny’s on the 6400 block of West Market Street. At the scene, officers found one person with non-life-threatening injuries. He was taken to a hospital by EMS. Police did not release any suspect information. The club describes itself as an “upscale Las Vegas style Gentleman’s Club.“
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Two in one night - one in each Carolina. It’s good nobody was killed. At a barbecue at 4 am is a bit unusual.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    There is a burger/BBQ chain called Cookout all through North and South Carolina. Guy may have been laying there for a couple of hours...
  • EastCoaster
    2 years ago
    "The club [Southside Johnny's] describes itself as an 'upscale Las Vegas style Gentleman’s Club.'" Best laugh I've had all day. Maybe this month, even.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I thought that was a little suspect myself, EastCoaster. But it's been a while since I've been to Southside Johnny's so maybe it upgraded. There are some puzzlingly nice clubs in unexpected places around the US (like a Shreveport or Birmingham) but that's still a stretch for anyone who's seen the higher end clubs in Vegas.
  • Crazyfun55
    2 years ago
    This is the second time there was a shooting near Southside Johnny's in less than a year!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion