tuscl

I let a stranger finger me in the back of a Greyhound bus. And I liked it.

I needed to get down to my sister's house in Jacksonville from Atlanta one summer. I spent all but two dollars of what was left of my paycheck to buy the bus ticket. A little while after leaving Atlanta a man walked to my row near the back. He asked if he could sit next to me and I said okay even though the bus was only about a third full. He seemed a lot older than me, maybe thirty or thirty-five, but nice and friendly. He started asking me a lot of questions about myself and he told me I was really pretty and stuff. He kept asking questions about my family and dog and job and before long I told him how I had two dollars left to last me until I got to my sister's house in the morning. He said, "If you want to be a good girl and make this long ride more interesting, I can help you out." I asked what he meant and he said I didn't have to do anything, just take off my panties and put my seat back a little. He handed me a ten dollar bill. I wiggled out of my panties under my skirt, stuffed them into my purse along with that ten dollar bill, and leaned back in my seat. He slid his hand up my thigh and he told me to spread my legs and act like I was asleep. I spread my legs as wide as the seat would let me and closed my eyes.

I felt him work a finger up into me, then little by little a second finger, too. He slid them in and out of my pussy, nice and slow. It felt good, and I was starting to relax a little and enjoy the sensation. He leaned into me to whisper “ I'm going to change it up a little, don't jump.” He showed me a little “come here” finger motion before sliding them back deep into my juicy cunt. I think he must have been massaging my g-spot , it was really intense. I would have come hard if I could have rubbed my clit for five seconds.

He started breathing heavy and I peeked over at him. He jacket was over his lap and he was masturbating under it. He took my hand and brought it under his jacket and wrapped my fingers around his rigid dick. His put his hand over mine to show me how he wanted me to stroke his cock. He voice got kind of hoarse and he said, “Scoot down a little , I want your ass." I scooched down in the seat til my butt was hanging over the edge a little. He told me not to move and don't make any noise. I was totally surprised when he pushed his finger up my ass in one motion so fast ! I jumped a little and he said ,”Be still, I'm almost finished.”

I concentrated on jacking his dick. He worked his finger in and out of my butt for what seemed like forever but was probably just a minute or two, but he got kind of rough with it near the end, and honestly it didn't feel good like it did in my pussy. I felt his warm goo kind of bubble out of the head of his prick and ooze between my fingers. I would have killed for a Kleenex to wipe my cum-covered fingers, but I did the best I could to rub it off using the rough fabric of the seat. Pretty soon he grunted real low, slipped his finger out of my tender asshole and leaned down to wipe his finger on his sock. He fumbled with his zipper, and without saying another word to me, got up and moved back to the front of the bus. The whole experience might sound gross to you, but it only took a few minutes and I was glad to have money to buy something to eat. And I was excited by the idea that men might pay for access to my body. It turned out there were plenty of men in Jacksonville with their own ideas about what they would do to, on and put into my tight young body.

16 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Meh. I wasn't much into Penthouse Forum when it was still being published.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Cacaplop's latest troll account...
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    Good for both of you. I seldom take a bus, but I'd be happy to repeat this scenario on an airline flight!
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I thought I gave you a twenty?
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Lol - Penthouse forum. I was looking for the line, “My nipples hardened anew.”
  • Michigan
    3 years ago
    Sounds like this was written by a guy.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    That's likely because it was written by a guy.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Attempts to recreate the penthouse forum are best posted as articles.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Some assigned male at birth, closeted homosexual, with a flaccid, tiny, dick and a desire to molest children wrote the article.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Let down to learn it’s probably not a true story. I was gonna try it on a city bus and see what happens.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ This story is probably what Cacaplop's uncle did to him at Thanksgiving dinner for a dollar.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    This asswipe has possibly 100 different aliases on scl. He has alias that protect 'us" from his other aliases.
  • eros973
    3 years ago
    10$ goes to third base in the 305 lol
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    In what year was a greyhound ticket $2?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    The description reads like a country song. If you can play a guitar - you might have a hit record!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion