tuscl

Tampa

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Wednesday, June 23, 2021 9:08 PM
Any recommendations? I’m going to be there next week. Had a blast at Oz in Clearwater last time I was in the area. Any Oz-like places on the east side of the bay?

8 comments

• mike710
    3 years ago
    In general Pinellas and Pasco have higher mileage clubs than Tampa. I have had individual girls in Tampa clubs offer extras. In one case it was a visiting dancer that wanted to charge me $100 for stick shifting. I turned her down because the VIP monitor comes by every 5-10 minutes with the excuse of seeing if you and your dancer need anything but she's just checking what you were doing. In fact, she told the visiting girl you can't do that here when we were letting our hands roam a bit.

You can get anything you can imagine in the some of the clubs in Pinellas and Pasco. OTC is more available in those clubs too but it's not out of the question with some dancers in Tampa. In Tampa it depends on the individual girl but club policies tend to keep things tame.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Check out Penthouse in Tampa. Remodeled. They have nice girls. They do have VIP, but I'm not sure extras are possible in them. Don't go to the Mons. It's been ruined. Also, I have had a good time at Scores. I'm not a fan of 2001 Space Odessy. Then there is Ybor Strip. Used to be Scarletts, but now its a Vixens. Same place, same rules.

Diamond Dolls in Clearwater is your best bet for , well, you know. Haven't been to Bare Assets up in Pasco County lately. But I think it's still firing along.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'm pretty familiar with the clubs on Dale Mabry near the airport, although I don't get to Tampa nearly as much as I used to. Sorry to hear Mons has been ruined. I went there last time I was in the area in the fall just after they reopened with the new VIP rooms. It was a weird experience because everyone was still paranoid about COVID. I actually got chastised for not pulling my mask up again quick enough after taking a sip of my Coke. I was hoping with the new VIP rooms it might be more extras friendly once things settled down. I'm also familiar with Pasco. I might have an extra day, in which case I probably will head to Pasco. I've always had a good time at Bare Assets. I also like Allure further up the road. It's a super dive but a super good time also. Last time I was at Scores on Dale Mabry was over two years ago. I was impressed by the line up, but had limited time so didn't really have the opportunity to explore what options they had, although reviews seem to indicate options are limited. I usually stay at the airport Marriott. Thee Dollhouse is literally right across the street and has great eye candy, but that's about as far as it goes in my experience. Penthouse was closed for remodeling last time I was in Tampa. Last time I was there I was not impressed, but may have to check it out post-remodel.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    I usually hit Penthouse and have been back to the new VIP area. It's located along the wall at the front of the club. The cubbies don't have a door or a curtain and the monitor girl came by twice during my VIP session. Individual girls will let you have fun and the eye candy is pretty good there.

Scores VIP is a little more private because it has a curtain but it is the costliest of the three I go to there which includes Penthouse and Thee Dollhouse. I am going back to Tampa in a few days and always stay in the Westshore area because I can walk to a couple of clubs.
  • patrickbateman
    3 years ago
    I hit Penthouse Club and Thee Dollhouse when I was in Tampa in April and had fun at each. I'd recommend those two. Whatever you do, DO NOT go to Mons Venus! Worst strip club I have ever been to in my life!
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    Thee DollHouse has picked up from what I've heard.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Bare assets is the only decent club on the west coast imo. Plus its near the copperhead course.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    OZ was giving away the first token gift I've ever received as part of a 2 for 1 dance incentive yesterday. The girls all walked out with mini LED flashlights and gave them to the customer who bought a 2 for $40 dance. Went back with a fun young blonde and walked out with a silver mini flashlight with the word Oz on it. Thought I've never kept the trinkets like t-shirts, hats and calendars. All the girls at this place were 7 and up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion