tuscl

Dagger Eyes . . . Shrimps . .. Large Dancers

I went to the RoLexx yesterday in search of the smaller dancers-- The real shrimps. It is funny, but the larger women (not fat) who are taller than me and well proportioned and most likely would be considered hot by a normal sized guy or a big guy are normally much nicer too me. And, it appears just much nicer in general. Perhaps they feel safer than the shrimps due to their "size advantage" and thus are generally more open and friendly and interesting.

Very frustrating to have a women being very nice and it isn't because they're ugly or whales and yet I have practically no interest. This one very nice woman was giving a nice handjob to try and get work. It felt nice and she definitely had skill, but my response was pretty much zero. I give her a couple $5 dances because I feel sorry for her (she is attractive so why do I feel sorry for her?) and also I want to say thank you for the handjob that really did nothing.

Anyway a shrimp shows up and I'm like 16 again with just her saying hello. It was absurd how interested I was. So I buy a bunch of dances from her and then explain that I have to watch my budget, which is true. So leaves and another shrimp shows. Despite all the previous dances I'm like a 16 year old again. I buy a dance and then she wants to double the price (she does VERY few to NO dances for anyone, btw). I ask why and she says because that is what she wants. I pass despite how excited I am.

Finally, the next shrimp shows who I'd been watching AND WAITING FOR all night. She was spending the whole night giving dance after dance. I didn't think it was her looks because this club really isn't into shrimps. She was worth the wait, not paricularly nice, but skilled and soft and most importantly to me she fit my ideal of pretty. So she is giving me dance after dance and then her friend comes over to complain about "the key." And, she is red hot (she is a close friend of this shrimp, btw). The dancing shrimp says "key" I don't have any key I don't even drive. The other dancer says you know the "key" getting even madder. The dancing shrimp says I don't know what in the world you're talking about I don't have keys to anything! Now, the pissed dancer stepped forward aggressively like she was going to throw a few punches. Suddenly, the dancing shrimp exclaims oh, now I understand. The other dancer says you better and storms off. After that dancing shrimps contact and interest in dancing for me was ZERO. I let her go and she went and started giving a bunch of great dances to the guy a couple seats away from me.

The pissed dancer, I believe, thinks that I was being dishonest with her. Actually, I wasn't. Just very desperate to try out the shrimp I'd been watching all night. And, my plan to watch the budget mainly involved just not going to the club for a fairly long period. I didn't want to spend all my money on the dancer who became pissed because I would have kept thinking about the other shrimp who was so popular.

I should add that none of the shrimps although they all got me very excited were as nice as the other dancers. If I wasn't so focused or excited by a particular look, then I'd much rather spend money and time with the nice larger dancers. For whatever reason that just isn't an option as long as getting really excited is important to me. :(

4 comments

• john80202c
    17 years ago
    What's the "key?" I don't get it.

I was sitting with a new-to-me dancer (one of the "big" girls you mention - 5'8", societally hot, but I'm with you, ehh....), and one of the other dancers, whom I recognize but have never clicked with, pulls new-blondie aside, turns from me, whispers in her ear. New-blondie returns, I asked what that was all about.

She stumbled, umm, "she needed a handy-wipe to clean up." Huh. Lie. I don't know what the other one said - I don't think I have a -bad- rep in the club, but it is possible that the girls I've not contributed to financially talk more than those I have (there are far, far more that I've turned down than not). I don't typically spend much - $3-6 on stage tips per dancer, will buy drinks when the need arises - but when I do, I'm pretty generous. 1 out of 5 visits (1-2x/week), I'll spend a few hundred, but they see me FAR more than they get paid. Hmmmm. I typically spend $80/hr in the club, unless I buy table dances - I don't just sit at the closest table to the stage an leer.

I think the girl that pulled my tablemate aside was cluing her in that I was cheap. New-blondie sat around for 5 more minutes (she'd been there 2-3 minutes), I gave her $20 for her time. Dunno. I don't think I'm a total waste of time at the club, but "hi, my name is Platinum, want a dance?" typically does not get the wallet open.

JC
  • jablake
    17 years ago

The dancing shrimp didn't get it either, till the other dancer made more aggressive moves to her. -- The threat of force often facilitates communciation. -- Like she said she didn't have ANY keys. The eyes were the telling part of the conversation as well as the heat of the voice.

I had a very strong feeling that if I continued to buy dances from the dancing shrimp that there would be a confrontation and sure enough the other dancer did decide to step forward and aggressively. They use different lingo that for the most part I'm not familar with and every once in a while a dancer will be surprised that I don't pick up more of the language considering all the time I spend with the dancers. Main problem is 1) I don't hear too well, 2) music is often loud, but that's been getting a lot better!, 3) they have a tendency to slur the speech especially when talking with each other.

The "key" could be a take from the drug trade. Where key refers to cocaine and sometimes the high. The dancer could well consider the customer's money her "high" or perhaps her means of opening doors. Thus, a customer is her "key." The language isn't just screwed English and a real sweet dancer tried to teach me a few words. I told her it would be a lot easy if she could if possible just try and use standard English with me. Surprise, surprise, her English was excellent and I felt like the immigrant/foreigner. :) What a little angel she was except that she really did have an understanding that she was valuable.

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I'm going to have to use this new term "key" while at the TUSCL South Chapter Meeting, and see what becomes of it. You have me really curious now!
  • jablake
    17 years ago

Hi Bones,

Seems a little enigmatic for clubbers, but hell these dancers do have a lot of interesting slang. Maybe at the meeting the dancers will have more info. With better hearing I'd probably be very interested in learning what to me sounds like gibberish or worse spanish spoke real fast with loose pronunciation.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion