I Always Liked Pink Floyd

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Now I like them a lot more. Be sure to watch the video.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.busines…

7 comments

• misterorange
    3 years ago
    Excellent. I had seen the story earlier, but the video is outstanding. Ironically it's on Twitter which, IMO is just as guilty of censorship as Facebook/Instagram, but I guess that's an example of just what Waters is talking about. A few ridiculously powerful social media giants are really the only means to communicate to a large audience, and they pick and choose what they will allow you to see.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    For anyone that leans right, you may want rethink praising Waters, he’s not shy sharing his political views and they are considered extreme at times
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    He’s a huge pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel activist. So, there’s that.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Roger Waters who wanted to "cancel" musicians who played in israel? That commie fuck? The multimillionaire turned down some money? Fuckin here aye? Zuckerberg can go fuck himself though........
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Don't know anything about his political views in general, but could have guessed he was a leftist. But if he's right about something, he right.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Before the 2020-election, many hard-left progressives were vehemently against the social-media-giants and wanted them broken-up (the social-media-giants have also ran into issues w/ liberal European countries) - but now that the social-media-giants have sold-their-souls to the Democratic-party and it's doing their-bidding, you don't hear a beep from those Dem politicians w.r.t. breaking them up.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Couldn't care less what a musician, actor, athlete or any other type of celebrity thinks about anything related to politics. All I care about is how they perform and whether I enjoy watching/listening to them. The only time I would care about their opinion on political matters is if they try to use their celebrity status to run for office like Regan, Swartzeneger, Ventura and others have done. Then all I care about is their political views and whether I liked their performances would no longer matter at that point.

Pink Floyd has done some amazing music for many decades so I would listen to them regardless of their politics. But good for them for putting their personal convictions ahead of money. Whether I agree with their view (in this case I do) or not I will have more respect for someone who puts their belief of right and wrong ahead of their desire for wealth. It won't make me more likely to buy their product but it makes me respect them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion