tuscl
Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

A Taste for Asians

Monday, June 7, 2021 12:03 PM
I tried to post a review and got rejected because there wasn't enough club details. I thought the previous reviews I read gave more than enough info so I only talked about my experience and asked for some information on who to approach and what to expect from some Asian dancers. Based on previous reviews, the top Asian dancers are Kai (mix Asian and Hispanic), Kelani (Mix Asian and Black), Julissa and a girl I saw the other night named Ella. Is anyone willing to make recommendations of which to approach and what to expect?

30 comments

• whodey
    3 years ago
    Approach them all, variety is the spice of life. Don't expect any detailed information from this site until you make some worthwhile contributions first. You have only been a member for less than a week and up to now the only thing you have posted is a comment on a review with the name of a girl you thought was new.
  • LovetheTandA
    3 years ago
    I thought the whole point of joining this site was to get some help from the guys that have more experience at the club than you do.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    The operative term you’re not paying attention to is shared experiences, Rewrite your review and contribute to the site if you want to get some contributions in return
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    There is a set of review guidelines read and follow them if you’re serious
  • LovetheTandA
    3 years ago
    I tried again with more details.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Don’t be lazy when you post a review. You are new to this site - and the more club information you provide - the better. The details of the club may be included in other reviews, but it’s best to include more information (than less). It seems that you are looking for a specific type of girl (Asian) - and you want to know which (Asian) girl offers. Good luck in finding that information.
  • LovetheTandA
    3 years ago
    It's hard to include a lot from one trip
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ @TandA You come off as arrogant and lazy, to say the least. You sign up and before anyone even knows who you are, you're asking for names and detailed info on extras. When people give you constructive criticism you get defensive. Go try out a few different girls and draw your own conclusions. Or else go fuck yourself.
  • K
    3 years ago
    "It's hard to include a lot from one trip" bullshit here is a fictional review. far from perfect but would get approved more often than not. one visit is enough and would have taken less time that your comments complaining about the feedback Club TandA No admission Standard drink offerings. i got a Heineken for $7. Typical NJ bikini bar. Stage has a pole at each end. The dancers ranged in age from late 20s to mid 30s. All were attractive. Most were eastern European with one WOC. six dancers rotated while i was there. only one on the stage at a time. the dancers came down after a 12 minute set and walked the inside of the bar for tips. They would flash some tit for a dollar. no one showed any pussy. lap dances in a common seating area where $20 for four minutes. my first dance was with bambi a 30 something blonde russian with large bolt ons. Strictly an air dance so i cut it off at one. Next I took sapphire for a test dance and decided she was worth upgrading to a $150 private dance for fifteen minutes. her top came off and there was lots of two way contact. but nothing more. Sapphire was annoyed when i asked about her menu. Sapphire is a late 20s WOC, slim, natural B cups and a firm ass. I don't think i will repeat. there are younger, prettier and more accommodating women down the road an flaming tits
  • K
    3 years ago
    one more thing.. ignore desert's comments.
  • EastCoaster
    3 years ago
    Well, if that's your review of the Library Gentlemen's Club in the queue of unpublished reviews (which talks about Asians), you didn't list the cost of anything -- parking, cover, drinks, dances, VIP room, extras -- and you declined to state how much you spent overall. For those of us who review the reviews, those details are pretty important. And they're basic to any review, since costs vary so much from club to club, region to region, and city to city.
  • K
    3 years ago
    His review for desire got published. How bad was the first one?
  • LovetheTandA
    3 years ago
    My third try got posted. I'm not trying to be lazy or arrogant. I'm just not sure what I can add after reading reviews other guys have put on the Desire site previously. There are a couple that were short and sweet, almost like bulletins, but there were some that were so in depth it was crazy. I'm trying this site because I was told, after posting on it, that the other site is useless.
  • LovetheTandA
    3 years ago
    It was similar but I added more details about prices and VIP experience.
  • K
    3 years ago
    "I'm just not sure what I can add after reading reviews other guys have put on the Desire site previously." add nothing to other reviews. Each review should stand on its own.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    You seem to be lazy OP, try something different, read the guidelines and use that as your template it’s not very difficult
  • LovetheTandA
    3 years ago
    Where do I find these GUIDELINES
  • LovetheTandA
    3 years ago
    Found them. I'll try to do better after this week's visit!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Here’s an older version [view link]
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Every time you go to post a review the link to the guidelines is right there. "Your review will be read by other community members for approval, so please read review guidelines. We have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism. If we find out you submit a review as your own from another site, your account will be deleted." If you click on the link in the words "review guidelines" it will expand to show you the following guidelines. Your review should be at least 4 solid paragraphs, with 4-7 sentences each. PLACE: One paragraph should describe the PLACE. Mention cleanliness, thug factor, music level, dj annoyance factor, lighting, etc. PEOPLE: Another paragraph should describe the PEOPLE. How were the dancers. How many were there? What ethnicities did you see? Did they seem happy to see you? PRICE: A third paragraph should be about PRICE. Don't say drinks, dances, cover charge, etc. were cheap or expensive. Tell us the actual costs! At least one paragraph should summarize with three or four sentences describing why you would or would not return to the club. Content and length are the two most important factors to consider. Be wordy. Fill the review box. One or two sentence reviews aren't helpful to anyone. Give a LOT of details in your review (club layout, atmosphere, dance quality, etc.). Spelling, grammar, and punctuation count. Do not use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! When composing a review, spell check it. Be honest. You can go into explicit detail of the private dances. Just be careful with names if you think it may get someone in trouble. Pro Tip 1: Think about what you would like to tell your good buddy about a place he's never been to. Pro Tip 2: Think about the business traveler that is sitting in his hotel room with only time enough to hit one club in this new town. Let him know why he should or should not visit.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Oh, and NEVER connect girls by names to extras, even if she's a scammer.
  • nelly76
    3 years ago
    @Tetradon, I think that connecting girls to extras can be dangerous because law enforcement and journalists looking for a story can get information, but I think calling otu scammers for not coming through with promises is one of the best parts of this board.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ The principle is, give whatever you can without bringing heat on the girl or club.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Each review should stand on its own. A user shouldn't have to read 6 different reviews to piece together what the club is all about. Do talk about the dancers you saw or interacted with (use names as often as possible... "a Latina with tattoos" doesn't help anyone), but never connect dancers by name to extras.** Prices are important. Cover charge. VIP room prices. Lapdance prices. Drink prices, to a degree, especially if they're out of whack with what you've experienced before. Also, it's pretty cool if the reviewer has some unique perspective. Are you a business traveler? Are you a younger guy visiting a club for the first time? Did a buddy bring you? If so, talk about that and your thoughts from that perspective. If not, then stick to the basics. ** Using terms like "Frank Sinatra" or "Billy Joel" isn't exactly DoD-level encryption. You're not fooling anyone. Also, it makes you look like a jackass. Don't do that.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Nelly ... It's not hard to call out a scammer without going into too much detail. "We talked about what I wanted and what she'd charge, but in the VIP room she tried to get another $200." If by some chance the situation can't be explained without those details, then be as vague as possible but invite users to PM you. But even on PM, I'll look really hard at how much that user has participated on TUSCL before I provide details. If it's a guy with one comment on one discussion, then he needs to figure it out on his own.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    “… I tried to post a review and got rejected because there wasn't enough club details. I thought the previous reviews I read gave more than enough info …” As others have said, each review should be self-contained – what’s to keep the next 10 reviewers to do as you did and not provide pertinent details; for for the matter the previous 10-reviewers – the purpose of a review is provide info about the club; not to say go look for it in other reviews – Club Desire is a well-reviewed club and has good reviewers, but that is more the exception than the norm – e.g. if someone is visiting from out of town and looking for good clubs, as @Ishmael mentioned the reader shouldn’t have to read thru multiple reviews to get the details of the club, then add to this trying to read reviews for multiple clubs – one does not need to specify every single detail of a club in a review; just describe the basics that custies look for when visiting a club: + describe the dancer-crew (looks; ages; builds; ethnicities; natural or enhanced; etc) – vs just describing the type of girl you like or the one or two girls you got a dance from + describe the mileage available (a no-touch dance-club will be of little interest to most SCers; etc) + describe costs (mainly dances, and VIP if you did one) – this gives those not familiar w/ the club a heads-up on what it takes to have fun; and also avoids them getting ripped-off Those are more or less the main-things a custy looks for w.r.t. considering a club and that can be described in a couple of sentences; and of course extra-info helps like describing whether the club is a rundown-dive or upscale or midtier; etc
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    “… I thought the whole point of joining this site was to get some help from the guys that have more experience at the club than you do. …” No – that is a byproduct of contributing to the site – the purpose of the site to provide info, not show up and just ask for info – that is why VIP is offered for well-written reviews that provide info to those unfamiliar w/ certain clubs – seems you main if not only motivation for writing the original review was for others to give you info; that’s not the way TUSCL works. A review should be written from the POV of someone who’s never been to that particular club b/c undoubtedly a certain # of the readers fall under that category – unfortunately too-many reviewers just write reviews to get free-VIP vs providing info and often put in the minimal effort. If one does not want to give club details, then they should provide a link to a previous review that does provide that info vs just saying "it's been covered before". Again TUSCL reviews work best when they benefit as many of the readers as possible vs benefiting just the writer.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    If you ever want the gold standard on what a review can be after even one visit just click on Papi_Chulo's name and read any of his many excellent in-depth reviews.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ thanks - but my reviews are not the best for mass-consumption - the OP should read some of Sinclair's reviews, or RickDugan's, or twboyhouston; or just read some of the TUSCLers that review Club Desire on a regular basis.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    3 years ago
    I took the advice and posted a second review incorporating the advice I received. That review was well received and I got more advice on how to make it more user friendly. My next review should measure up to the standards set by the "professionals"!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion