tuscl

Denver/Colorado rep

SebVal
Traveler, boobie enthusiast.
I was looking at the top 40 clubs list and realized that there are no Colorado clubs in basically any category, thought it was kind of odd since the one time I went in 2018 I thought the dancers in the Denver area were some of the hottest outside Las Vegas, however that trip I didn't get any VIPs or privates since I was at the end of my bankroll for my trip. Have you guys had any experiences that stood out/maybe didn't stand out so much? I'm also curious because I'm going into Denver for business soon and was planning on checking out some clubs but I didn't know which ones to hang out at since most reviews are either old or not very detailed. I was gonna ask about extras but I heard Denver and extras don't go hand in hand, are lap dances two-way interactive?

It would be nice to get insight from guys and dancers at clubs in the area alike, let me know!

16 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    The ratings are all based off 18 months now so they're all skewed (thanks COVID). Your best bet is to PM people who might have the info you're looking for.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I have not been there recently. But I lived there 11 years ago. I didn't think the clubs were anything to write home about. So attractive dancers. But the activity was pretty tame. I got a lot more action at the local massage parlors. And the cost was a lot less. I've traveled around the country a fair bit. There are several cities that are much better than Denver in my opinion. But I have not been there in a while.
  • SebVal
    3 years ago
    wallanon, right, COVID really has skewed ratings, thankfully most clubs are getting pretty back to normal. I might do some digging on listings and PM some of the more recent reviewers for info.

Warrior15, yeah I wouldnt say the experience at the club was incredible, although like I said, I didn't drop much money so I assumed that was a factor in my level of fun, the girls were all just smokes. It was also Shotgun Willies which I've heard from others tends to be more stingy, so there's that. This next trip I plan on seeing Shotgun Willies again along with Diamond and LaBoheme or Mile High.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Colorado apparently has the lowest obesity rate in the country so I'm sure that trickles down to the talent
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    As far as I know, Denver is very much still in the late 1990s/early 2000s as far as aesthetics...and “cooler than you” attitudes. Scrubby is like the 3rd most ignored individual on tuscl and no idea what he means by “earthy” Skimmed your one review, and based on what you mentioned, your plans are solid. Though Mile High is more relaxed on those standards than the other clubs mentioned, so maybe start with downtown then work your way south in that direction. Downtown should be more lax with contact rules. Nothing huge, just more than Shotguns.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    By earthy I assume he means crunchy. Sort of the opposite of Glam. I associate that look heavily with Portland and slightly less so with Seattle and Berkeley especially in the 90s.

Picture the kind of girl who would much rather take a 5 mile hike in the wilderness than do a spin class.
  • SebVal
    3 years ago
    Yeah I guess that's what he means! Guy seems like he likes to troll posts so didn't read into it that much.

Nicespice, I appreciate the input, I think my gameplan is Shotgun Willies early evening and then move over to Diamond since they have an afterhours club. I was really going to try to check out more but it turns out I'm only in Denver one night. I was going to skip Shotgun Willie's since a lot of folks, and I would agree with them, is pricey and lower mileage, but I want to get a better feel for it myself this time. LaBoheme and Mile High might be on the checklist next time I'm in Denver, maybe around ski season.
  • sinclair
    3 years ago
    Denver has good looking women, but the mileage sucks. Some of the clubs wanted $40 per song or 3/$100. That is too pricey for lap dances when you can't get full two-way contact. Denver is pretty far to the left and that coincides with a feminist and anti-heterosexual male mindset. Let me illustrate.

I was drinking at a rooftop bar in LoDo one Friday night. I got in a conversation with a twenty-something woman who eventually went on to complain to me about her boyfriend not being interested in her. In my usual roughneck tone I said something along the lines of, "Well, your boyfriend is probably just another one of these soy boy homosexuals." Everything on that rooftop went dead silent and everyone was looking at me like I had clubbed a baby seal. I had made it known that I detest homosexuals, and that was a major foul in downtown Denver.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Haha Sinclair

I know Denver in the dating world has a nickname Menver. A lot of guys into hiking and biking and all that stuff go there and there’s a lot of that type of dude. Probably good if your a woman but don’t know how that might affect strip clubs
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I don’t have firsthand experience w/ Denver; but from my time on TUSCL is that Denver is mostly high-cost and low-mileage – Denver seems to be one of the cities most liked by dancers and more-often-than-not clubs that are like by dancers are not the clubs liked by custies.

If $$$ is not a big worry; and one is not looking for high-mileage; then it may be better than sitting in one’s hotel but Denver is not a destination strip-club city for most hardcore SCers.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    I work in Denver a lot some years. I stay at a hotel by Shotguns but usually just go in before 7 and out before 8. Like Papi said, just a time killer for me so I don't sit in my room. One of my favorite restaurants is nearby so I hit that after a short stop at Shotguns.

I did get dances there about 10 years ago and it wasn't much to talk about or remember. I think it was $25 a dance even back then.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Denver used to be a high quality town for strip clubs and there was nothing wrong with the women. Just like a lot of towns around the early aughts there were some changes in the LE approach and regs so the fun went down. I used to spend a lot of time there. Last time I was in town it was only for one night and I intentionally picked the worst reviewed club just for laughs. And there were two girls who were passable (one was actually hot) and they were lots of fun. It's not rocket science. Personally I don't like Shotgun Willie's, but a lot of travellers do. Out of the advice I've seen so far, I'd probably go with nicespice's take if I were you.
  • SebVal
    3 years ago
    Got a chance to check out Shotgun Willies and Diamond Cabaret last night after my flight, it was a good experience, however if mileage is what you're looking for, probably wont be your cup of tea. Papi and Mike pretty much nailed it, it's definitely not a "must-do" but if you're in town for work or visiting with buddies it's worth checking out.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    If you're looking for something more "interactive" around Denver with reasonable talent and you're not at a PT's property, you're already at a disadvantage. At least that's how it used to be. It's nice that you posted something on the boards so people could summarize reviews for you, but if you want to get more specific info sending PM's to TUSCLers who've been to the clubs recently works pretty well. It also doesn't hurt if there's a dancer on TUSCL who has info on the town you're going to.
  • DeclineToState
    3 years ago
    ->@sinclair: "Everything on that rooftop went dead silent and everyone was looking at me like I had clubbed a baby seal."

OK, now that's funny and deserves appreciation.
  • BaggerRider
    3 years ago
    If you are looking for mileage PT Centerfolds is your best bet, I think most people in Denver would agree with that. It is nude so no alcohol. It is a step below Shotguns in facilities and eye candy, but it's not a dive and there are good looking girls there.

Also consider Platinum 84. Topless so they serve alcohol. Better mileage than Shotguns, not as good as Centerfolds. Eye candy is better than Centerfolds, not as good as Shotguns.

PM me if you want.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion