tuscl
Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Destiny & Sage

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island
Saturday, May 29, 2021 3:51 PM
I know ... it sounds like the name of a New Age bookshop. Anywho, I had a good visit yesterday (day shift), but nothing so out of the ordinary that it's worth writing a new review. But, I'll note that I saw Destiny for the first time since COVID closures. She looks great, but has gone brunette (at least for now). I also talked to another customer who mentioned that Sage has come back. He had seen her on a Sunday day. That's second-hand information, so treat it as such.

8 comments

• nelly76
    3 years ago
    Sage is definitely back. I saw her there last Saturday, and she was drunk by the end of her shift, as usual. Her body looks good, though. I heard Destiny's name on the loudspeaker, but didn't actually see her. It's always helpful to mention the names of a few of the dancers that were there so that we can get a sense of who is working certain days. On a previous Friday, I've seen Nicolette, Persia, April, Vee, Julissa.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    In no particular order, Sheena, Isabel, Destiny, Persia, Josie, Nikita, Meadow, Yasmine, Lotus, Kai, and Renesme. And there's a bunch I missed.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Heard Destiny's name as well with a no show on stage. Saw Ivanna on a Friday.
  • Jammaster
    3 years ago
    What does Sage look like exactly? Drunk strippers can be a lot of fun to be with in the club.
  • nelly76
    3 years ago
    Actually, Josie's on a vacation far away. Come around and talk it over.
  • crosscheck
    3 years ago
    Definitely saw Sage on a Sunday, I think a couple of weeks ago.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Well, Josie was there and working on Friday day. I wouldn't mind spending some time with her at some point.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Sage ... Cute white girl, dirty blonde (long, curly hair). Nice body. Perky A-cup tits. F7B8 using the scale from my reviews. I've never spent time with her, but I've heard she's fun. I've also heard that she's almost always on the spectrum of stoned and/or drunk. Regardless, I've heard that she's a sweetheart. Keep in mind that I'm going by pre-COVID info. I haven't put eyes on her yet. Tipsy/buzzed dancers can be fun. Drunk dancers are a minefield. If I ever spend time with Sage, it'll probably be earlier in her shift.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion