tuscl

Ohio opening back up fully

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
Gov. Dewine just announced that all Covid health orders will be dropped 3 weeks from today on June 2nd. This includes the mask mandate, hour restrictions and capacity limits. Businesses, schools, etc will continue to be allowed to require masks and capacity limits at their own discretion.

He also announced a $1 million drawing for any state resident 18+ that has been vaccinated and a separate drawing for anyone under 18 that is vaccinated to win a full ride 4 year scholarship to any university in Ohio.

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Had the Ohio clubs been closing early all this time?
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    It's been a couple of months since I clubbed in Ohio but at that time they had to close at like 10 but not sure about recently.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Clever way to encourage people the get vaccinated.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    On this site, seems a little like announcing "Peter Dinklage standing tall". What are clubs in OH where you can routinely get good two-way contact!
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    ilbbaicni my favorite two-way contact (including extras) club in Ohio is Palace in the Pines in Lowellville. You can also get two-way contact and extras in most Akron and some Cleveland clubs. Extras are rare south of those areas in Ohio.

You could get decent contact dances (but not extras) in some Columbus and Dayton clubs pre-covid but I have not clubbed in either of those cities since covid started so not sure about current contact level.

Non-extras clubs in Ohio are not great due to the no full nudity including pasties in any club with alcohol and not the greatest looking girls. However, if you aren't looking for extras the contact level during dances isn't bad. Just don't bother paying for a vip session in a non-extras club.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    For a while the clubs were closing at 10PM or midnight, so I stayed away. Now they are back to closing at their normal time, and I finally visited again a few weeks ago. Contact in the Columbus clubs are about what they were before the pandemic, which being Columbus isn't saying much. Columbus Gold right now is your best bet for pretty dancers and a decent dance. Next door Vanity in their infinite stupidity decided to do away with the $25 / song dances and only offer $40 / song dances in separate rooms. No dance is worth that much, especially in Ohio.

I haven't been to Palace in Lowellville in a while, but from what I heard the dance prices doubled, and the number of dancers you can count on 3 fingers at most. Even at it's best if I happened to be up in NE Ohio visiting Relatives to watch the Browns / Stealers Game or Brown / Ravens game I would head over to Erie, PA rather than Palace or Akron. I haven't had much luck getting extras in Cleveland clubs for years. Rest of the times if I am in the mood for extras I'll take a short trip to Detroit on the weekend.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion